[ROM] M009S WM8650_1.3.0_HoneyCombMOD_20110508-HcH

rangerGR

May 16, 2011
You downloaded a zip file (with .7z extension). Just unzip it and copy the contents into your card

cletus

May 21, 2011
Cool thanks - i'll try it. If you here reports of a mushroom cloud over south east England don't worry it's only me !

cletus

May 21, 2011
Just tried loading V5 - now I've got a blank screen (been like it for 30 mins) - will power up/down but noyhing else. Have I killed it ? :confused:

MID WM8650 | Green led | Vibrate | black jack | 2 points touch screen

rangerGR

May 16, 2011
Just tried loading V5 - now I've got a blank screen (been like it for 30 mins) - will power up/down but noyhing else. Have I killed it ? :confused:

MID WM8650 | Green led | Vibrate | black jack | 2 points touch screen

Is it stucked into boot screen with uberoid logo? This means that the option you tried in CHANGER.BAT wasnt correct. Repeat the procedure with thew correct one. Mine has also Green led,black jack, 2 points touch screen and it vibrates on startup and I had to choose option 8.

cletus

May 21, 2011
Is it stucked into boot screen with uberoid logo? This means that the option you tried in CHANGER.BAT wasnt correct. Repeat the procedure with thew correct one. Mine has also Green led,black jack, 2 points touch screen and it vibrates on startup and I had to choose option 8.
No just a blank screen it powers on/off but thats it. Anything I can do to revive it ?

rangerGR

May 16, 2011
Try to install a different version, as I described. Choose a different option in CHANGER.BAT
trial and error

cletus

May 21, 2011
Yay !! Started from scratch used option 8 as you suggested rangerGR - now fully working. Thanks for the help. Whats the wi-fi range like on yours ? mines practically non existant but I understand HcH is working on it so I'll hang on to see what he comes up with. Top fella HcH.

rangerGR

May 16, 2011
Whats the wi-fi range like on yours ? mines practically non existant but I understand HcH is working on it so I'll hang on to see what he comes up with. Top fella HcH.

worst than in my laptop, similar to the one on my cellphone.

cletus

May 21, 2011
worst than in my laptop, similar to the one on my cellphone.

Strange (well maybe not) was using an ethernet cable to download some apps, when I disconnected it up popped an excellent signal and off we went. No problems at all with the wi fi now. Cant get over what a difference this ROM makes - it's the dogs dangly bits.

zvirek

May 30, 2011
How can I get informations like you have in your subcriptions ? E.g :MID WonderMedia WM8650 7inch, Blue LED, green headphone, no vibrate tablet,no reset button, silver case, single touch resistive screen.

I understand about LED colours, vibrate , jack colour, etc., but where can I find that its MID WM 8650, or M009S, or M008S ?
Is it somewhere in configuration of tablet ?

Iam writing about this tablet: Tablet Leader V70 Google Android 2.2 - Tablety

M009S Green LED (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
Maylong M-250 Green LED (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
InterToys NL Tablet (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
MID E18 (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
TomTec Tablet Blue LED (verified 100% sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
M009S Blue LED (verified 100% sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
M003S (verified 100% sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
PC-802 (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate/power)
VIA WM8650 8" (verified to work earlier, please verify again!)
M80003W (got one 100% feedback result, please verify!)
BLY-706F v1 (should work, verified by 1 member)
MID703 (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
M010S (untested)
M012S (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
M70007T (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
ViaPad M7 (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
VIA WM8650 (verified 100% vib/sound/cam/ts/hibernate)
ATF3416-7 (should work, verified by 1 member)
BLY-706F v3 (should work, verified by 1 member)
M008S (should work now, untested, please post results!)

jamiesk

May 23, 2011
How can I get informations like you have in your subcriptions ? E.g :MID WonderMedia WM8650 7inch, Blue LED, green headphone, no vibrate tablet,no reset button, silver case, single touch resistive screen.

I understand about LED colours, vibrate , jack colour, etc., but where can I find that its MID WM 8650, or M009S, or M008S ?
Is it somewhere in configuration of tablet ?

MID was what was on the side of the box mine came in.

Wondermedia and WM8650 is in the settings -> about (sorry not got the tablet with me, so its around there)

M009S was the only software which would run on it ( until I found Uberoid ).

7Inch is the screen, and I can point but not "zoom" (ie pinch on the screen). Touch the screen and see if an icon with + and - come up. Mine does.

HTH
keith