Rom of S7 Slim from PLDT

jusskisses

Jan 21, 2012
Does anyone have backup of the rom for s7 slim provided by PLDT? I need it badly. I re-flashed my current firmware to Indonesian Telkomsel. Now some of my games can't be installed in my new flashed rom. :(

CooCkie

Jan 23, 2011
Been trying to get a hold of a Fresh PLDT Telpad to get a copy of the Custom Dialer for it's dock... Unfortunately no luck yet...

Does this Indonesian Firmware have a dialer that can be used as a dialer for landline use while at the dock?

Indonesian Firmware is a S7-201u, PLDT Telpad is a S7-201w Model... Been using US B016 for quite sometime now, no issues yet...

Tried installing some S7-201u Firmware to no luck Dialer is only for Mobile Network use only...

mapa.md12

Jan 27, 2012
i do have a fresh telpad from pldt last 2 days ago, if your interested id be willing to help. just send me a message. thanks

CooCkie

Jan 23, 2011
@mapa

Need to root your device first in order for you to use Titanium Backup to backup Apps...

If possible backup all Apps including System Apps...

I need only the Custom Dialer App and Navigation Menu App...

There is a slot provided for a simcard but no connectors/pins available to read a simcard unless you put one... Then you can try installing a s7-201u Firmware to have an option for a Mobile Network Signal... Not sure if that will work...

Thanx in Advance...

CooCkie - Manila

edhz

Aug 15, 2012
i do have a fresh telpad from pldt last 2 days ago, if your interested id be willing to help. just send me a message. thanks

Can i ask if it is possible to unlock the sim card slot of Huawei telpad s7 so i can use it as a mobile phone function thanks