[ROM] Paranoid Android 2.18 for S7 10x by Angel

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Sorry fr the noobish question but how to know which s7 model i have..?
The thing is...huawei ideos s7 is sold under the name of an indian company beetel nmed magiq II tab
And the model no. Is not written under the battery and in the system menu...how can i know which model i have..? Its 10x for sure...but which one...i dont know
Help
s7carac.JPG

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
No detecta SIM al arrancar, cuando intento llamar sale el mensaje " desactivar modo avión" y al intentar poner APN sale de la pantalla.

SIM not detected at boot time, when I try to call out the message "turn off airplane mode" and attempting to bring APN exits the screen

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
[quote name='Exzorcist' timestamp='1350333892' post='69888']
Disable checking pin code
[/quote]

Mil gracias, esa era la solución que me han en el foro ruso.

Thank you, that was the solution that I have at the Russian Forum

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
is there any idea on how to fix the wifi (blocks after screen lock and you can only have wifi again if you reboot)...???

Spiderman doesnt give error with this rom :p but i have bad textures :>

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
Works smooth except app memory is shrunk back to old days of Froyo 160MB. Apps moved to sdcard does not show up on reboot. Hence could not really test it. goo.im points to an update. Looks like the update is for Slim. Any hope of getting an Ext4 partition work aprt from vold?

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
is there any idea on how to fix the wifi (blocks after screen lock and you can only have wifi again if you reboot)...???

Spiderman doesnt give error with this rom :p but i have bad textures :>

I have changed the settings of WiFi to something like...stay always on
in settings...it drains battery but the WiFi stays on 24/7 , No need to reboot and stuff

P.S. i actually dont know what particular settings i changed because i dont have my tablet with me right now. but it was something like..keep WiFi ON in standby or something

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
I just realized that the second partition i created for apps is already recognized by the DEVICE so no need to use link2sd stuff
when i saw that i have 1.9 gb just for apps...i went insane..:D
if you wanna check yours....download "App cache cleaner" from the market and see the used and remaining storage space on the top of the screen in that application :D

BUG REPORT: Goo im manager keeps on showing that there is an update rom available...so i updated and later i realized that it is for S7 SLIM not for classic :(

Last edited:

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
I just realized that the second partition i created for apps is already recognized by the DEVICE so no need to use link2sd stuff
if you wanna check yours....download "App cache cleaner" from the market and see the used and remaining storage space on the top of the screen in that application :D

BUG REPORT: Goo im manager keeps on showing that there is an update rom available...so i updated and later i realized that it is for S7 SLIM not for classic :(

Como ha echo para tener mas memoria para programas, detalle por favor.
Mil gracias

As it has done to get more memory for programs, detail please.Many thanks

Nueva versión de gapps para JB 4.1.2
New version of gapps to 4.1.2 JB

Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Como conseguiste hacer 1.9 gb para aplicaciones

How got 1.9 gb for applications

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
Como conseguiste hacer 1.9 gb para aplicaciones

How got 1.9 gb for applications

ohh...i just partitioned my sd card in to two...one with 6gb and the other with 2 gb for link2sd
then i installed this rom...so tried installing link2sd but it didnt worked...so just to clear all those cache (which i do regularly ) with my fav app. which is app cache cleaner...it showed me that i have 1.9 gb...wait i will post a pic too
and previously on tri_zet's rom...it only showed 160 mb

PIC : $Screenshot_2012-10-23-22-15-44.png

Last edited:

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Particionar la sd interna o una micro sd para link2sd ¿?¿?¿

Partitioning the internal sd or a micro sd for link2sd ¿?¿?¿