[ROM] Paranoid Android Grouper Nexus 7 Port 2.54 Jelly Bean 4.1.2

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I have definite battery issues. Won't charge past 92% even when off and battery dies at 50%. Reverted to stock and battery fine. Battery also fine on slim beanz. Back to this ROM and the other paranoid ROM and battery issue is back!!

I'm back on stock for stability for the time being.
That's strange I always having 100%. Battery drain fast though when watching 2 movies goes down 35%. need to under vollt and underclock.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Having no luck with 4.2 ports, flashes fine but it just won't boot, could be kernel issue

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Left my tablet on all day from 8 am till 6;30 pm, just got home and still have 74 % battery left, lost 8% from this morning. Sothe battery life seems as thorough its on par with my slimz beanz , the only suggestion is remove weather saved on lock screen and if you are using uccw widgets, delete it off the tablet. Why? Seems location issues with those two items drain the battery, I can't do anything about that as yahoo has removed free api weather service and the folks at cm used yahoo on job 4.1.2 roms

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
Left my tablet on all day from 8 am till 6;30 pm, just got home and still have 74 % battery left, lost 8% from this morning. Sothe battery life seems as thorough its on par with my slimz beanz , the only suggestion is remove weather saved on lock screen and if you are using uccw widgets, delete it off the tablet. Why? Seems location issues with those two items drain the battery, I can't do anything about that as yahoo has removed free api weather service and the folks at cm used yahoo on job 4.1.2 roms

If I use my tablet in regular manner like browsing or listening to music play games....battery last a day. The only thing that draining my battery fast is when I am streaming movie for 5hrs through internet specially on xbmc....not much on netflix

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk 2

xdrc45

Jan 6, 2013
Might have an update for this, mixed Asus tf300 with nexus 7 paranoid and testing now, hopefully it takes care of fc and screen glitches, the size of Asus is the same as ours

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

Hey Flash,
Great work and this rom looks awesome!
I'm just wondering if this rom is, or with the possible new update coming out is stable enough to run as a daily driver?
Again... Thanks for all that your doing for the development of the A2109 and keep up the Excellent work!

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
It is stable, just verifying battery life, I have been using my paranoid ROM as a daily driver and I have no problems with it.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Does panorama work on our cm10 ROM? Seems to be a problem with the camera working with accelerometer , as for the picture not showing, well jpeg.so or skia.so are probably responsible, not a fix I am capable of doing.

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
WOW.. I haven't been on here for a while, just haven't had time.
Great job on all the ports flash.
I'm going to have to give this a try. PA is my favorite AOSP ROM.
Should I wait for an update or flash what's posted now? I only ask cause you were saying you might be posting an update.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Flash the existing paranoid android, I have blended a tf300 and nexus paranoid together but I have some more work to do, the major difference is my base is now the tf 300 which has the same DPI settings as our tablet were nexus DPI is 213, so things are the correct aspect ratio. Trying to speed this sucker up a bit

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Flash the existing paranoid android, I have blended a tf300 and nexus paranoid together but I have some more work to do, the major difference is my base is now the tf 300 which has the same DPI settings as our tablet were nexus DPI is 213, so things are the correct aspect ratio. Trying to speed this sucker up a bit

OK thanks for the reply.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I am running out of ROMs to port, all my 4.2 ports will not boot, comes down to the kernel, now that I have ported almost 10 ROMs I know exactly which files need to be replaced, pa is the easiest to port, I have one more grouper ROM called eos which I will try to port. This new paranoid ROM is a small update, runs slightly faster with less bugs as far as I can tell, I am no critic especially on my own work:D:D:D , I'll leave it up to you to decide. Just fixed calender FC's so we are almost ready to upload it, any requests ?

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I am running out of ROMs to port, all my 4.2 ports will not boot, comes down to the kernel, now that I have ported almost 10 ROMs I know exactly which files need to be replaced, pa is the easiest to port, I have one more grouper ROM called eos which I will try to port. This new paranoid ROM is a small update, runs slightly faster with less bugs as far as I can tell, I am no critic especially on my own work:D:D:D , I'll leave it up to you to decide. Just fixed calender FC's so we are almost ready to upload it, any requests ?

Lol..just built it and we test it....just don"t get mad when we criticize it......just kidding. You make this Dev forum alive:thumbup::beer:

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD