[ROM] Paranoid Android Grouper Nexus 7 Port 2.54 Jelly Bean 4.1.2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
You go to settings and you will see paranoid settings and a white window will show up like this
$uploadfromtaptalk1366688324129.jpg

Then select interface and this comes up
$uploadfromtaptalk1366688324129.jpg

Now workspace will say tablet, just press on tablet and you will have a choice of selecting phone, phablet or tablet, select tablet and it will reboot

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1366688391878.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1366688391878.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 731

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Hahaha I wish mine had a brain fart, no location access for me, did you do something to fix it?

Did you play with the settings? I found if I turned it off it stopped working and wont come back on but if you leave it on its fine. My Google maps work, beautiful widgets work and Google news and weather works. I have turned off GPS and all still work too.

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
You go to settings and you will see paranoid settings and a white window will show up like this
View attachment 10685

Then select interface and this comes up
View attachment 10685

Now workspace will say tablet, just press on tablet and you will have a choice of selecting phone, phablet or tablet, select tablet and it will reboot

Dude, where can i get stock gapps?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
So how's the battery life on my latest update? I really thought this ROM would fly off the shelf but my slimz beanz ROM still has more uploads per day, I guess most people want a 100 % working rom.

Sent on my Tablet runnning my Paranoid Combo Rom

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
So how's the battery life on my latest update? I really thought this ROM would fly off the shelf but my slimz beanz ROM still has more uploads per day, I guess most people want a 100 % working rom.

Sent on my Tablet runnning my Paranoid Combo Rom

Battery life seems fine. The only issue I seem to have is location. It's very hit and miss and often says it can't find a location and then finds a location.

Ext sdcard keeps acting up and unmounting and settings crash but having popped back to stock it is doing the same on that so I think this is more and sdcard issue for me.

Other than that the rom is nice.

adrea

Apr 12, 2013
Thanks for this rom.
I've tested it for a while.
questions:
Is there a known issue with the location service?
Is there a possibility to use the tablet as usb host?
thx for your work
adrea

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Some people are reporting problems with location access but it is a 4.1.2 issue, as for usb host? I have no idea just give it a try

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

adrea

Apr 12, 2013
Some people are reporting problems with location access but it is a 4.1.2 issue, as for usb host? I have no idea just give it a try

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2
ok, I see!
The other paraniod version has no problems with the location access.
thx
adrea

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I believe they all have issues with location access

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
My location access is fine now. A reboot after initial boot fixed it.

Also for future reference any overclock eventually kills your external SD and you have to reboot to get it back.

This is a kernel issue as it does it on any ROM using vampires kernel. Leave it at 1300 and all is fine.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Interesting find regarding the kernel and sdcard, lately I see multiple people complaining about sdcard issues