[rom] paranoid android jb 4.1.2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Never use anything. All is pure flash all the time ROM and gapps lol.except for the camera I use old one from s2

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

OK, thanks for the bug report, quick search apk I updated

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

adi191pls

Apr 7, 2013
I have a question - at what stage of development is the rom? Alpha, beta, gamma? It's really stable, I was surprised that it can be used as normal on my A2109 :)

Question 2 - it's possible to translate the tablet rom to another language? if so, how?

WT19i, Tapatalk 2 & TouchPal keyboard

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
As this is a port from nexus 7, I would say its beyond beta, it is a daily driver. There's an update coming hopefully today. languages can be changed by going to language & input settings. Working on minor issues with aosp browser, Google search and above all superuser issues. Superuser I switched to superSu and all is working. Before I release it, any other bugs?

Last edited:

adi191pls

Apr 7, 2013
I forgot check HDMI :( it does work?

EDIT After installation CWM doesn't detected SU perms and proposed fix it.

You fix this?

WT19i, Tapatalk 2 & TouchPal keyboard

Last edited:

xxdawidxx

Mar 31, 2013
When will be update ready to download?
The most annoying thing about the last version is that the stock internet browser does not work so i can't use flash. I hope it will be fixed in the update.

xxdawidxx

Mar 31, 2013
@adi191pls couple minutes ago I have chcecked the HDMI, and it does work. I don't know if it's a bug or sometging but when I plug in the HDMI cable the navigation bar is becoming thicker.

Tapatalked via Milestone 2

EDIT
any other bugs?
In the storage settings menu I found that both, internal and external sd cards have weird names. the internal sd card has got some long name (i don't remeber it) and the external is just called a "dot". I chcecked it on both Polish and English language, and it is the same on both of them (but obviously translated).

Last edited:

adi191pls

Apr 7, 2013
@adi191pls couple minutes ago I have chcecked the HDMI, and it does work. I don't know if it's a bug or sometging but when I plug in the HDMI cable the navigation bar is becoming thicker

Thanks, I was going to reinstall this ROM, but you were faster :) ROM was ported from nexus 7, and HDMI shouldn't work.

Lenovo A2109, Tapatalk 2 & SwiftKey 3 Tablet

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
The storage settings header I know are changed but still work looking into it, default browser is fixed

xxdawidxx

Mar 31, 2013
I've just noticed that my tablet is no more available in the devices list on the Google Play website. Any ideas on how to fix this?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
That's probably a good thing,, spoofing play store to see our device as a nexus 7. Build prop is probably causing it

Last edited:

adi191pls

Apr 7, 2013
@flashallthetime

When you share a link to the latest version of ROM?

Wait a minute, nexus 7 has identical SoC as our Lenovo's. Why do you think that a good thing is change it's build.prop to n7?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Uploading updated ROM
default browser works
SupersSu root apk
Quick search works

Ready for download enjoy, you can probably do a dirty flash but inverted gapps will need to be reflashed, if you're using my inverted gapps, open the gapps package and delete quick search apk re zip it and flash

Last edited:

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I did superhansi camera fix..."so just swap system/lib/libjpeg from stock" and it works but gallery see the picture black. copy the jpeg to windows ang ubuntu picture is fine. hmmmm. you can take a picture but you have to browse to windows to see it lol. oh! if you do this bott animation become white. can't win :confused:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I did superhansi camera fix..."so just swap system/lib/libjpeg from stock" and it works but gallery see the picture black. copy the jpeg to windows ang ubuntu picture is fine. hmmmm. you can take a picture but you have to browse to windows to see it lol. oh! if you do this bott animation become white. can't win :confused:

Can you upload the libjpeg.so for me, boot animation is in jpeg format, so if I covert it to PNG format all should be ok
Yes got it from our stock ROM, the camera works partially, now for the boot animation, it works fine if the animation is in png format like I thought

Last edited: