[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

Doggy123

Jan 2, 2013
hi all,
finally i found my orignal rom, so I could test your firmware (4.0.4 Hyper Jelly)
- Wifi, sound, mic, webcam works !
- the image/screen is shifted to the left (no in center)
- the touchscreen don't work very not well !!! (for example the direction of changes were reversed), Luckily I utlise mouse of the computer...
- research vocal work well (not as in my original ROM, which is not incompatible
- some freezes

I'm back on my original firmware, but thanks !

Hi!
Since you found the original ROM could you send me the file on my eMail i would grateful cause i really need it(your original ROM not Hyper Jelly)...please... :confused:
email: [email protected]

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I have been looking at the AllWinner A31 Quad Core A7 2GB ram device and the Ainol Actions Quad Core A9 1GB ram, any suggestions on the next platform will be considered as I am user centric.

angelboy

Jan 16, 2013
i have a question can i install this rom on momo ployer9c it is compatible with allwinner a10

model no: 97fc
build no: 97f2-r1-h01-h02-1602.20120210

ahsid

Jan 16, 2013
Hi !
I just got an Allwinner A13 Q88 7" tablet running ICS. What are the advantages of this ROM over the stock one ?

Merknsissys

Jan 17, 2013
Hey Tragidy I installed this Rom following all the instructions to the T...on my Mach speed stealth trio7c.. I like the fact that the ROM booted with screen control lol and the wifi improvement was outstanding picking up things I've never even seen around me before. I used SetCPU and set MIN at 720mhz and left max at 1200mhz and I'm using the fantasy govna! The screen lag was limited doing this but....MY issue that stands is I get random full on device lock ups at random transferring files or downloading things through the browser seems to trigger it but not quite sure. I've modified the volume buttons through the keyboard layout files and that worked great as far as the 3 Face Buttons I kept my original .KO and .KL files off my BASE image and dropped those into their respective folders after flashing this rom and it made the MENU button work as a back button the HOME button does nothing and the Back button as well although if you hit menu,then home search opens and forces the number 3 into the search field. Is there anything I can provide you in hopes to get this thing running flawlessly only reason I went to this ROM was for the screen lag and constant force closes over and over and over your ROM solved all this and much more just wish i could use it for more than an hour before it just flat out stops working :-/ thanks for any suggestions or ideas you may have. Let's make this ROM kick some ARSE!

jaolong

Jan 18, 2013
Hello tragidy, I just receveid a Yeahpad Pillbox 7 and tried to turn it on but it freezes on the logo screen (everything is black and there is the android with a blue circle on the center). I don't know if the problem is about firmware or not, so might I try to flash it?
Thanks!

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Hello tragidy, I just receveid a Yeahpad Pillbox 7 and tried to turn it on but it freezes on the logo screen (everything is black and there is the android with a blue circle on the center). I don't know if the problem is about firmware or not, so might I try to flash it?
Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having bootloop type issues, try to flash back to factory by hunting down the factory and asking them how, unless its momo9 then sure my rom will fix the boot loop.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Hey Tragidy I installed this Rom following all the instructions to the T...on my Mach speed stealth trio7c.. I like the fact that the ROM booted with screen control lol and the wifi improvement was outstanding picking up things I've never even seen around me before. I used SetCPU and set MIN at 720mhz and left max at 1200mhz and I'm using the fantasy govna! The screen lag was limited doing this but....MY issue that stands is I get random full on device lock ups at random transferring files or downloading things through the browser seems to trigger it but not quite sure. I've modified the volume buttons through the keyboard layout files and that worked great as far as the 3 Face Buttons I kept my original .KO and .KL files off my BASE image and dropped those into their respective folders after flashing this rom and it made the MENU button work as a back button the HOME button does nothing and the Back button as well although if you hit menu,then home search opens and forces the number 3 into the search field. Is there anything I can provide you in hopes to get this thing running flawlessly only reason I went to this ROM was for the screen lag and constant force closes over and over and over your ROM solved all this and much more just wish i could use it for more than an hour before it just flat out stops working :-/ thanks for any suggestions or ideas you may have. Let's make this ROM kick some ARSE!

Sorry I have no device to develop on but a momo9 for a13s

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Hi !
I just got an Allwinner A13 Q88 7" tablet running ICS. What are the advantages of this ROM over the stock one ?

This ROM boosts everything, makes the standard A13 amazing!

However this rom is not for your device use at your own risk.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
i have a question can i install this rom on momo ployer9c it is compatible with allwinner a10

model no: 97fc
build no: 97f2-r1-h01-h02-1602.20120210

Some people have had success flashing to the a10's as the a13 kernel is very similar to the old a10 processor.

jaolong

Jan 18, 2013
Here is the tablet I bought:
Starlight Blue - Android 4.0 Tablet with 7 Inch Capacitive Screen (4GB,WiFi, 1.5GHz, 3G, Camera) - USD $ 69.99
The site from the factory is in chinese but is ÓîÆ·YeahPad

So, I just pressed the power button for 10 seconds and then the logo disappeared and the momo screen loaded, I ask you, is this you rom or the rom that came? Because it's VERY LAGGY and unaccurate touchings and the screen is messy like don't stop sliding :S
What should I do? Thanks again.

EDIT:

So it was what I was thinking, I did a mistake. The problem is that the tablet came with low battery. As said here
http://www.yeahpad.com/news_detail.asp?id=245

Q: After booting been flashing on the screen or the screen just after opening A: low battery, charging

I should have seen that before, now I have formatted and lost :/
So, I should contact them and hope that they send the firmware and then everything works (I just use LiveSuit, right?)

Last edited: