[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

Merknsissys

Jan 17, 2013
Sorry I have no device to develop on but a momo9 for a13s

I can understand that but considering the logics mostly the same if I provide you a logcat or something of the sorts could it maybe help you identify what i can be dealing with here? Just looking for some insight to try to fix this thing your ROM did amazing things here but.....just gotta tweak the dirty little bugs out ;)

mixednuts

Jan 24, 2013
Nice! Was interested to see how this ran on my A13 device... Hipstreet Aurora (HS-7DTB6-8GBR):

CPU - A13 @ 1.2GHz
Display - 7” 800x480 resolution, Capacitive Touch
RAM - 512MB DDR3
Memory - 8GB (Expandable to 32GB via Micro-SD)
OS - Google Android 4.0 (ICS)

Everything looks real nice, but my testing was limited... the touchscreen response was inverted :p (right is left, left is right; though top and bottom was correct).

If it helps, here's my stock dump, that is if your interested in supporting the Aurora - HS_7DTB6_8GBR_dump.zip - 169.81 MB

EDIT: Just noticed your LiveSuit img also changes the bootloader... I have a suspicion that this may affect the touchscreen. Either that or the kernel. Is it necessary to flash another bootloader for your build? lol... have no idea yet how to flash back my stock bootloader.

Last edited:

PhoenixUK

Feb 21, 2012
Use Firefox its known to work well with this website.

Hi,

I also have the same issue as Secur above. I download the files with the password 'updated' but it is just a text file with 0kb yet I'm using Firefox as default browser but have tried Chrome etc with the same issue?

Regards,

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Hi,

I also have the same issue as Secur above. I download the files with the password 'updated' but it is just a text file with 0kb yet I'm using Firefox as default browser but have tried Chrome etc with the same issue?

Regards,

Taking a look into it for you.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I have same issue 0kb file served, I'll ask the owner of dorkfiles to check which server in the cloud is returning null, thanks for the report kind sir.

PhoenixUK

Feb 21, 2012
I have same issue 0kb file served, I'll ask the owner of dorkfiles to check which server in the cloud is returning null, thanks for the report kind sir.

No worries tragidy, it's also downloading a 0kb file for your 'PhoenixSuit A31 Updating Software' too, just so you know. :)

I look forward to hearing from you at your first opportunity once Dorkfiles have checked the issue and hopefully resolved, so I can download your Momo 9 III A13 Rom, as I need to desperately fix a friends childs tablet for them.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
New downloading system is coming right now to a dorkfiles.com near you, this system will do away with the entering password to download unless otherwise noted.
images.jpg
Source: http://dorkfiles.com/new-download-system-coming/

Soto

Jan 12, 2013
hey I'm use this rom for my tablet ( Schneider Pandora 9.10 ) worck fine but the screen not responding please help :(

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Jeeeeebus.... it does not support non momo screens this thread is littered with that.