[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

intoxikate

Feb 1, 2013
Sorry if this has been asked but where can I get the LiveSuit application for download? Also, do I need to root my A13 tablet before I do this or are these tablets already rooted?

mixednuts

Jan 24, 2013
Have you tried Go-ogling "LiveSuit"... that's how I found it. There're many A13 tablets - some may be rooted right outta the box, others may not.

mixednuts

Jan 24, 2013
I have same issue 0kb file served, I'll ask the owner of dorkfiles to check which server in the cloud is returning null, thanks for the report kind sir.

New downloading system is coming right now to a dorkfiles.com near you, this system will do away with the entering password to download unless otherwise noted.
images.jpg
Source: New download system coming... - Dork Files ;)

I cant download from http://dorkfiles.com/momo-9-iii-a13-...december-2012/. What am I doing wrong? Really stuck here. My son's tablet will not boot.

See the above quotes from tragidy just from the preceding page.

PhoenixUK

Feb 21, 2012
It is there now but no real file to download. It only downloads a second and says its done. And yes i tried firefox and chrome. Is there anywhere else you have this file stashed? Been trying for a couple days on dorkfiles to no avail.

thanks!

I have the same issue as you, I see the "Download The ROM" link, click it and it opens a save dialogue saying the file size is 283MB and I then save to my desktop but downloads within a second and it's obviously empty doing this.

If I open it, I get the following error; "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged".

So I'm still no closer to getting these two tablets back up and running without this specific ROM. :(

djhollywood

Feb 2, 2013
I have the same issue as you, I see the "Download The ROM" link, click it and it opens a save dialogue saying the file size is 283MB and I then save to my desktop but downloads within a second and it's obviously empty doing this.

If I open it, I get the following error; "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged".

So I'm still no closer to getting these two tablets back up and running without this specific ROM. :(

Yeah I have tried over 40 roms. nsome work great except screen shift. Some work great but no wifi. Some never boot. I took one thaty had no wifi, and stole the script files and put them in a rom with screen shift. It fixed screen but now no touchpad. I have been working on this for 4 days. This rom is kinda my last hope! I can not look at code much longer! lol ---- please Tragedy can u give us another link?
?

djhollywood

Feb 2, 2013
I noticed a change tragidy!! Thank you, I see you are working on it, cause the dl link goes to a download page now!

TY So SO much!

djhollywood

Feb 2, 2013
Screen is shifted like my other roms and touch is not working! I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried just about everything i can think of. Seller said can send rom in a couple weeks. Guess I will have to wait! Ohh well. Thanks anyway Tragidy.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Screen is shifted like my other roms and touch is not working! I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried just about everything i can think of. Seller said can send rom in a couple weeks. Guess I will have to wait! Ohh well. Thanks anyway Tragidy.

Best of luck to you on this.