[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

amandroid

Feb 20, 2013
I have just used the 404 rom and it is working good. Hoping Jelly Bean version will come next.

Thanks and have a nice day to all.

amandroid

Feb 20, 2013
Yes tragidy, it works great on this tablet CDR KING.

By the way, how's the jelly bean for this rom as I have noticed you have posted a link but seems gone.

Thanks again.

Respectfully,

amandroid.

annur

Nov 12, 2012
^
^^
^^^
that would be the on the first post at the first page, the green text just above the video screen shot that says " http://dorkfiles.com/momo-9-iii-a13-android-rom-december-2012"

BTW what happened with the OP :confused:
why is ... He/She got "banned" :confused:
anyway the ROM doesn't work with my broken touch tablet

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
[h=2]Momo 9 P GSM Edition ROM Download[/h]Android Momo 9 P Phone Edition Custom ROM Download
Momo-Monster-Phone-10.jpg

2G:GSM 850/1900 900/1800
3G:(Optional)Built-in 3G WCDMA;Supports GSM,GPRS,EDGE,HSPA
WiFi,2G,Phone call Supported; HDMI,Bluetooth,GPS Not Applicable
ROM is 4.0.4 Stock + all speed mods and upgrades.

bluebiru

May 18, 2013
hai.. newbie here.. i have momo9 3s ang update this custom rom. everything works. but when charging my touch screen going crazy when i touch it...it like too sensitive.i update like the instruction given.why this happen? i not backup rom. when can i find the stock rom??plz help...

jh20

May 26, 2013
^
^^
^^^
that would be the on the first post at the first page, the green text just above the video screen shot that says " http://dorkfiles.com/momo-9-iii-a13-android-rom-december-2012"

hi, new here too. i've tried numerous times to download the rom at dorkfiles, but it just won't work! after i put in the email address and clicked submit, it just came back to the same screen as though nothing happened. i've tried all 3 browsers, and even ie without addon but still won't work. any idea?

edit: not to worry. i've worked it out.

Last edited:

VinnieSee

Jun 28, 2013
Hi - similar problem as jh20. When I click the link at Dorkfiles.com "Click here to send yourself a link to the file by email" - page refreshes and nothing happens. Expecting a pop-up form maybe? Tried with Chrome, Firefox, and IE - same behavior in all. Any ideas? (FYI - I tried to post this comment at dorkfiles.com, but getting "Error: empty answer [] - appears to be a WordPress error.)

mmikeman

Sep 5, 2013
Tried this firmware was blazing fast loved it however never got the screen to work, in fact had to try 30 firmwares to get screen going because I neglected to back mine up (have a dcpad 2121 had to get firmware from manufactu*) anyhow, was wondering if anyone knows a way I can extract the mali400 drivers from this firmware somehow or extract the touch drivers from my stock firmware so I can use this one instead? Good with flashing firmwares just dont know how to go into the packages and extract the data can't find the mali400 upgraded drivers anywhere for the a13

davrobs

Dec 30, 2013
Hi- can someone please help me translate this into english? I'm not tech minded at all but have a a13 mid tablet, 7" and it's frozen on the android load up screen. I think I need to flash it with a new rom but I have no idea what that actually means in practice or how to do it. Sorry if i seem thick.

I have the micro sd card, tablet, power cable and usb connecting cable to my pc....