[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

rampagez99

Aug 9, 2012
Great work with this image. I have another issue though.. I somehow managed to screw over my touch screen firmware the ft5x. Now Im trying to reflash it back.. I modified the sys_config fex and put it into the nanda bootfs as script.bin and script0.bin but doesnt look like my changes go into effect. Like for example I can change the exchange_xy flag to 1, but on dmesg it still shows as 0, I want to add a line for firmware update for the f5tx. Is there something I am not taking into account? How do I get the sys_config stuff to kick in.

rampagez99

Aug 9, 2012
any source for this so I can try to build my own? I need to recompile the f5tx driver I guess to force an update somehow..

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
Updated my Ployer Momo9 II with this firmware, no problems to report.. if anything, games do indeed seem to run smoother.
Most of the Chinese Bloatware has been removed and all programs I had before work well, in fact BBC Iplayer works better as it no longer constantly buffers or has sync issues.
Many thanks.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Updated my Ployer Momo9 II with this firmware, no problems to report.. if anything, games do indeed seem to run smoother.
Most of the Chinese Bloatware has been removed and all programs I had before work well, in fact BBC Iplayer works better as it no longer constantly buffers or has sync issues.
Many thanks.

Cheers!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I believe I used antutu or quadrant for those.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Yes I used antutu benchmark.

$uploadfromtaptalk1345495275548.jpg

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
Thanks.. I did try Antutu but it just gets past the 2d test and skips back to the test selection screen on my Momo9 II. Ho hum.. everything else seems to work fine so far though.