[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Mali driver update released.

Sent from my neoelf-cm9.1 using Tapatalk 2

bishopx

Aug 6, 2012
I have installed this firmware, everything works, but it is incredibly slow.
I have installed it on OEM A13 tablet. Is there any way to fix it ?

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
Ahh.. but what Tablet exactly... Tragidy's firmware is specifically Ployer Momo and those rebadged units based on that tablet (as has been said many times). Others may work to a greater or lesser extent.

bishopx

Aug 6, 2012
Ahh.. but what Tablet exactly... Tragidy's firmware is specifically Ployer Momo and those rebadged units based on that tablet (as has been said many times). Others may work to a greater or lesser extent.
Nevermind, for some reason, first 10-20 minutes was very laggy and slow, but then speed was normal.

sohaib

Sep 6, 2012
Hi,
can anybody provide my link of rom of this device

cronydubai.com/en/ProductShow.asp?ID=530

as i am searching and downloading from last two days and install 4-5 rom but no success
some have screen alignment issue and in some screen touch is not working
please reffer me valid thread link if i am posting in wrong thread
Thanks

OriginalGamer

Aug 29, 2012
Hi,
can anybody provide my link of rom of this device

cronydubai.com/en/ProductShow.asp?ID=530

as i am searching and downloading from last two days and install 4-5 rom but no success
some have screen alignment issue and in some screen touch is not working
please reffer me valid thread link if i am posting in wrong thread
Thanks
Sohaib, that tablet looks identical to mine, except i don't have that cool dock thing which I now want. You could try the rom I used to restore mine, chances are probably good it will work. The chinese link that kethan provided, didn't work for me either then after 5 minutes of messing around and using different browsers/installing chinese fonts, the link was there. So I got it and I'll post a link to it here. On a related note, (really my only reason for messing with my tablet!). I finally got netflix to work smoothly and it doesn't go to buffer hell anymore. I installed this rom over the hyper 4.0.4 without force format during the livesuit flash, and it was super S L O W, unusable really. So make sure you force format your device when livesuit asks during installation of this rom, I redid it and after I did, netflix and the tablet ran great! Now if someone could figure out the ICS victorian record player sound issue and make it sound as clear as an ipod, that'd be great.

https://rapidshare.com/files/953043529/eliveupdate.img

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
So... Tragidy.. any chance you can tell us where we can get hold of the Mali patch??? (or am I missing something obvious)

mrspock

Jul 29, 2012
Sohaib, that tablet looks identical to mine, except i don't have that cool dock thing which I now want. You could try the rom I used to restore mine, chances are probably good it will work. The chinese link that kethan provided, didn't work for me either then after 5 minutes of messing around and using different browsers/installing chinese fonts, the link was there. So I got it and I'll post a link to it here. On a related note, (really my only reason for messing with my tablet!). I finally got netflix to work smoothly and it doesn't go to buffer hell anymore. I installed this rom over the hyper 4.0.4 without force format during the livesuit flash, and it was super S L O W, unusable really. So make sure you force format your device when livesuit asks during installation of this rom, I redid it and after I did, netflix and the tablet ran great! Now if someone could figure out the ICS victorian record player sound issue and make it sound as clear as an ipod, that'd be great.

https://rapidshare.com/files/953043529/eliveupdate.img

hi Sohaib, i have the same tablet as here : cronydubai.com/en/ProductShow.asp?ID=530
and i would to ask you if it's possible to install this eliveupdate's rom on my tablet ? What version of ICS is it (4.0.3 or 4.0.4) ?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Mali patch will be included in the updated release once I can verify it is very stable for use.

As of right now this rom is the fastest A13 rom in existance scoring 60fps in almost every game out there, you can also clock to 1100MHZ for best performance to prevent complete bottleneck it helps with momo9

Also if you have a better tablet dual core, I released this rom http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...rom-light-elf-ii-hybrid-rom-4-1-1-ics-jb.html

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
Mali patch will be included in the updated release once I can verify it is very stable for use.

As of right now this rom is the fastest A13 rom in existance scoring 60fps in almost every game out there, you can also clock to 1100MHZ for best performance to prevent complete bottleneck it helps with momo9

Also if you have a better tablet dual core, I released this rom http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...rom-light-elf-ii-hybrid-rom-4-1-1-ics-jb.html
Thanks Tragidy.. I look foreward to seeing any advancements..

kratirao

Sep 11, 2012
HEY Tragidy,

I am called KV, hail from INDIA!

I had a tablet which is fairly new in market its called swipe x74 3d
specs are alwinner a13 boxchip, 512 mb ram +512 mb rom, 480x800, 7'' display, and originally it came with ICS 4.0.4!

now i somehow bricked my tablet and couldnt get help from the vendor (as i think that its china made tablet just rebranded for american name swipe), so i flashed it with your rom, which came as a big surprise to me
icon3.png
!

First off, shout out to u man!
icon14.png
my tab is working with all the basic functionality, and m happy as hell! THANK U LOAAADDSS MAN !

some things which r not working are,
icon13.png
g-sensor, ( the screen does rotate, but not appropriately, i mean if u hold the tab vertically the screen may itself rotate horizontally, and vice versa, neways i fixed it by disabling auto rotate)

icon13.png
there are 3 touch buttons on the front of the phone for BACK FUNCTION, HOME KEY FUNCTION, AND OPTIONS FUNCTION! these 3 are not working at all,
I suppose it is because the device from which u dumped the rom must not be having those buttons! but neways i can still use the functions from the interface!

I am posting a screen shot of my tab model, plz lemme know if i can get a firmware which will fix these problems, (the buttons are priority)
and is there a way we can put any cyanogen rom into it? Im sure i was able to instal CWM into it through adb !

This is my tab spec and webpage :
Swipe Tablet PC : X74 3D Life India's First 3D Tab with 3D Goggles, U can get to gallery and check wid screen shots!

Will be eagerly waiting for ur new releases for these type TAB! GREAT WORK, KEEP ROLLIN BRO
icon12.png

kratirao

Sep 11, 2012
same thing happening wid my swipe x74 3d tab! screen inverted, some apps in chinese, touch buttons on front of phone not working, lemme know when u get a fix! :)

junaydmirza

Sep 12, 2012
same thing happening wid my swipe x74 3d tab! screen inverted, some apps in chinese, touch buttons on front of phone not working, lemme know when u get a fix! :)

Hi KV. Greetings from neighbour :D

I also have a no-name chinese tablet which is physically identical to yours

Tablet PC, MID-U-Progress Technology (China) Co., Limited-Laptop, Tablet PC, Mobile Phone, DVD player

I too was in same situation as you couple of days ago. Try this firmware. 'sun5i_android_a13-20120502_CN.img'
Яндекс.Народ

Flash it using livesuit. It worked perfect for me and I am pretty sure it will for you too.

The tablet boots into chinese language but converting to English or any other language is pretty straight forward.

Let me know how it goes