[ROM] S22 (HW-702T) Restore Firmware

saschab

Dec 3, 2010
i tried to flash the new 701 4gb firmware from haipad.net. It was very dificult to get into flash mode, i dont know how i did it.
Now it doesnt start......dont try it.
I will try the 2gb firmware but i can`t get into flashmode again.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Check with the supplier to see if this is a Haipad and if the mainboard is from CBS (创必胜), or something else. This at least helps figure out what firmware to use.

popeye

Jan 22, 2011
I found the reset button on the S22 (HW-701T), supposedly inside the mic hole..but how do u restore the firmware using the reset button?...( i hv unsinstalled the default built-in launcher). What is hte combination press sequence of buttons?

What the the manufacturer's website?

Having the system firmware (downloaded above), How do I get into firmware upgrade/restore mode? USB degugging is not enabled within.

saschab

Dec 3, 2010
it is the fake 2.2
unfortunately no solution for you.

it is very easy to flash the firmware. Same as M701.
To get into FWDN mode push and hold the Power button and the right button on top for 5 seconds. Add lk.rom, app.rom and splash.rom to fwdn and start.

At my s22 the nand was erased by several experiments, so FWDN told me nand has to be formatted first.

for the problem with the sensitive touch I use a stylus, that works much better than fingers.

Last edited:

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
I found the reset button on the S22 (HW-701T), supposedly inside the mic hole..but how do u restore the firmware using the reset button?...( i hv unsinstalled the default built-in launcher). What is hte combination press sequence of buttons?

What the the manufacturer's website?

Having the system firmware (downloaded above), How do I get into firmware upgrade/restore mode? USB degugging is not enabled within.

hello guys. 'm new to the forum. I have the same tablet with the same problem. They removed the link from rapidshare and you can not send the firmware to my email? [email protected]

Sorry for my english

Last edited:

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
guys I have a problem. What I do not know the right firmware on the site haipad.net. please help me. does not work anymore

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
guys please help me. I upgraded the firmware went on haipad.net but I must have mounted the wrong one ("Haipad M701 Android 2.2"). Now the tablet should not be more. I'm not even from the possibility of starting with the boot. What should I do?
Please help me.

saschab

Dec 3, 2010
I changed the link on the 1st site to the firmware, it was deleted. I uploaded it again

nenma

Jan 25, 2011
I changed the link on the 1st site to the firmware, it was deleted. I uploaded it again

thanks for the firmware. but now how do I load it? since I accidentally uploaded the wrong one and I'm not the most booting?
please give me a hand ...

Kwaker

Jan 26, 2011
Use xp and boot your pad with pushing on/off button and the button return(at the right bottom) for 5 sec, then plug to pc with xp and flash it