[ROM] S22 (HW-702T) Restore Firmware

BeeMan88

Apr 11, 2011
OK, thanks! I did install it and I must say...the touchscreen is A LOT better!!! WAY more accurate that previous firmware versions. One thing IS missing from this firmware version...Gmail app! Where did it go? Not a HUGE deal, as I just setup my gmail through the default mail client on the tablet.

One other question I had was this: Is there a thread with instructions on how to root this tablet? I liked the firmware version you put out there that had everything rooted already. Is there a way to do this? I've looked for a thread but maybe I missed it...Anyone?

Thanks!

greenfrogz

Jan 15, 2011
OK, thanks! I did install it and I must say...the touchscreen is A LOT better!!! WAY more accurate that previous firmware versions. One thing IS missing from this firmware version...Gmail app! Where did it go? Not a HUGE deal, as I just setup my gmail through the default mail client on the tablet.

One other question I had was this: Is there a thread with instructions on how to root this tablet? I liked the firmware version you put out there that had everything rooted already. Is there a way to do this? I've looked for a thread but maybe I missed it...Anyone?

Thanks!

For the previous version of firmware, I managed to root it using z4root downloaded from market. It was just a simple one click process. Btw, do you mind backup the new firmware using clockworkmod? I want to try the new firmware but no access to PC

supertommy

Jan 8, 2011
this new firmware is really good now the tab is really usable... my only problem is where to find youtube player... (can't play from browser)

greenfrogz

Jan 15, 2011
can anyone please backup it using clockworkmod and upload to here? I really eager to try it after so many positive comments

BeeMan88

Apr 11, 2011
can anyone please backup it using clockworkmod and upload to here? I really eager to try it after so many positive comments

I've tried to back it up, but it just seemed to lock up my tablet and not do anything. Does it really take a long time to back something up with Clockwork? I've never tried it before.

greenfrogz

Jan 15, 2011
I tried backup using clockworkmod, it took less than 5 minutes. anyway, I got the backup-ed version from PC_WORK's post in the russian forum, and loaded in my tablet already. Thank you.

jordan283

Apr 4, 2011
I flashed my device with FWDN firmware and I have problem . My Inner card is 0bytes and my phone memory is 500mb where is the rest of 4gb? How can I fix it ?.

I already found solution

Last edited: