[ROM] Singapore S7 V100R001C51B011

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
Just installed this to give it a try. So far I've got 998mhz on SetCPU, I can close the apps that persisted on the BBuy rom (Twitdroid, etc.), bth cameras work like they should. but screen rotation is the same, no 360.
I will keep playing with it for a couple of days.

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
poncespr
There is a setting that dictates how made sides of rotation are invoked. Rotation in Sound and Display settings.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
allexoss
That is going to be model specific so you would have to determine what market your model was sold into. There may be a generic version which would be nice. Check out the Modaco thread.

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
I put this on my s7 last night and played with it and everything did seem a little bit more snappy, don't know what the CPU is at for sure, have not checked, but it felt better. Battery life seemed to be a touch better. Have had no problems with it. Also pa's tip I have my screen rotating in all directions!!! (except on the home screens, still landscape only in one direction.

I am thinking this afternoon I am going to throw on ADW and see if this new build has widgets fixed for other launchers. Has anyone else tried this yet?

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
zenkibuta
yes 360 rotation.

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
kev
No widgets in ADW!!
I now also get a little sub menu pop up if I press and hold the home button.
Can't remember if we had that previously.

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
poncespr
There is a setting that dictates how made sides of rotation are invoked. Rotation in Sound and Display settings.

Yep. Got it. Thanks!

gurduiala

Jan 7, 2011
Hi, I am a newb! question, i have a Best Buy S7, if i go to S7V100R001C60B011, will my cameras work? and if they dont, can i go back to Best Buy's Rom?

Thanks,

gurduiala

Jan 7, 2011
I put this on my s7 last night and played with it and everything did seem a little bit more snappy, don't know what the CPU is at for sure, have not checked, but it felt better. Battery life seemed to be a touch better. Have had no problems with it. Also pa's tip I have my screen rotating in all directions!!! (except on the home screens, still landscape only in one direction.

I am thinking this afternoon I am going to throw on ADW and see if this new build has widgets fixed for other launchers. Has anyone else tried this yet?

Do your front and back camera's work?

What version did you use? i plan on using: S7V100R001C60B011

Thanks

shanksv

Nov 13, 2010
Both cameras work with the native app. Only the back one is reognized wih apps like fring

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk