[ROM] tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod

ere95588

Apr 17, 2011
The v3 rom does not include Chinese language, added later on you? v2 includes Chinese language. Very like Normal size notification bar, v2 direct replacement framework-res.apk, not into the system. What files can manually replace v2 v3 of notification bar?

ZTG

Sep 14, 2011
Sorry I can not flash v3. I have "waiting for device" on PC and "Enter into fastboot mode" "You can press HOME + BACK to reboot device" on S7 screen.
May I missing something?

Thanks for any help in advance!

ZTG

Sep 14, 2011
Yes I did, and the ADB interface is working but at Other devices - Ideos tablet has question mark and I don't have driver for this.

densm_minsk

Sep 6, 2011
Please insert the Russian language and keyboard. I have S7-10x. Very very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

rla

Jul 8, 2011
I use this V3 but the dutch language is not supported.
However the V2 is also working fine for me but i can not make connectin thrue exange server. can someone help me?

Huawei S-105

JFer

Dec 19, 2010
Any clues for installing other languages? spanish, Russian, Chinese, etc , for keyboard no problem, just install another keybord from market and dictionary. :) thanks!

Taki

Sep 14, 2011
HI,

I cant switch USB debug on since i bricked my touch screen. can i use fastboot with this rom?

mscosta

Sep 20, 2011
hi,
I'm using the v2 in a S7-105 and is almost excellent. I have already tested the V3 but have very poor graphics and no Portuguese language.
I tried to install the V3 for slim, but will not start in s7-105.

Please make a rom slim based to run on the s7-105.

tank you

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
do this have the multitouch of 105 fixed? (i'm talking about the y axis inverted when the left finger is at a lower position then the right finger)

sakalsk

Sep 23, 2011
realy interesting topic, i will try install it now. Later on i will post how it works on my NEW S7 105 clasic. :)

sakalsk

Sep 23, 2011
At first I install original firmware from page :
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...d-2-2-2-dual-camera-s7-s7v100r001c98b021.html
downloaded from source : Download Mirror at MediaFire

just follow manual on first page : "Update install process"
I did ALL steps from manual and all without any errors!

After that go back on this:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ical/15812-rom-tri_zet-ideos_s7-slim-mod.html

... and follow all steps from tri_zet manual on first page "How to update"
Again for my all steps without any errors.

VERY COOL and nice from all of you who help to develop this cool build.

Biggest thx flow to : tri_zet !!!!!! YOU OWN !!!!! THX MAN !!!!