[ROM] tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod

sult1234

Nov 8, 2011
Is there any huge difference between german and indonesia official rom?

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

OttoDeFe

Feb 3, 2011
Just set this up on my test tablet. This was an amazing update process. Backed-up and restored my apps and everything. Thanx Tri-Zet!

dirkhimself

Nov 11, 2011
@ tri_zet: THANKS for this great ROM!!! Everything works fantastic!! :)

Now a general question for all:

Transfer files through USB works, but can anyone tell me how to transfer files from my PC through WiFi connection (router) to the SD card in my S7-103 (with tri_zet ROM V3)??? I don't want to stress that USB connection too much....

Thanks.

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011

lost2

Jul 24, 2011
hi mate the v3 is very good rom i liked it but is any way to give us a multi language rom? or any way to put the greek language on it ?? thanks keep the good work

Vladimirko

Nov 14, 2011
This is great ROM. Everything Huawei did wrong you did great.
I have Ideos S7 Slim. Everything is working perfectly except microphone. Since installing Tri Zet my microphone is not working at all. In Skype & Nimbuzz mic not working, sound recorder also not working. Before I installed tri zet mic worked.
Is there maybe something in options to enable or something like that?

Edit: with handsfree skype, nimbuzz & sound recorder are working fine... So the only problem seems to be built in microphone

Second edit: after restart everything works like a charm. Sorry for bothering :)

Last edited:

azzazazel

Nov 16, 2011
Im sorry mabe double posting, but did anyone on S7 slim have after update problem with resolution? My screen is so blurry is like something with resolution. Is there any way to fix that or i need to reflash?

I just reflash back to orginal rom.

Last edited:

paulo_matrix

Nov 11, 2011
hello great job with the rom , its possible put language portuguese please ?!?!

sorry my BAD english hehehe !!

keep going with the great job !!

jtonius

Jul 7, 2011
You can go into settings and change camera settings to secondary camera and start Skype video calls

Huawei Ideos S7 tri_zet v3 slim mod

fievel

Nov 22, 2011
Hello, this may be a little bit off topic, but. I have a S7-105 with Sweden stock rom that have two annoying problems. One is that when the tablet is resumed, screen do not rotate any more, the other one is that in a couple of games there are some times that the screen "jumps" like if you touched a totally different area of the screen, and here is my question. Could this problems be resolved if I replace stock libsurfaceflinger.so and framework.jar with the ones in your v2 G-Sensor patch?
Thank you.