[ROM] tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod

jovehun

Nov 27, 2011
Hello,
I have S7 Slim (Hungarian, T-Mobile version), I could install v3. It works, but I have some bugs.
Browser sometimes crashes. In normal use it doesn't crash, but if I want to read an article linked in Google Reader or Facebook app. Flash is not loaded automatically, so it's not flashplayer issue. Sometime google maps also crashes (force close). And I cannot update it using market, because signature is wrong.

Last edited:

Maksimo

Dec 1, 2011
Good morning (i m italian) my english is not very good
I have installed this rom v3 (beautiful and slim)
But i have necessity of italian language...

I have used framework-res.apk for update but tablet go in loop

You can help me?

Good Day

mlynch642

Dec 2, 2011
I need help. I have downloaded everything to update my IDEOS from2.1 to 2.2 but cannot get my pc to recognize my tablet to transfer files. It keeps telling me that the driver isn't installed correctly. I have downloaded the drivers from the HUAWEI website and they are not working. please help, I am very frustrated. my most recent Nook for Android software won't work and I am guessing that it is because of the 2.1. I have rooted but really don't know what do to from there.

Sognatore

Dec 4, 2011
Hi
i've installed v3 S7 Slim and it work fine , but i found on my device a BIG problem.
The device does not recognize internal memory (internal SD) card so now i've only external SD card and only 150 MB of internal memory.
Can someone help me ?
Regards

Sognatore

Dec 4, 2011
actually internl SD card is not recognized so i was unable to format.
With terminal in dmesg i find :

[ 8583.022227] mmc2: card has unknown MMCA version 6
[ 8583.040740] mmc2: error -22 whilst initialising MMC card

the problem , i think, that i have to make the partition and format it but i don't know the device name and i don't know how to make partition and format it.
this is the df -h output :

Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
tmpfs 204.3M 12.0K 204.3M 0% /dev
/dev/block/mtdblock4 160.0M 62.6M 97.4M 39% /tmpdata
/dev/block/mtdblock2 250.0M 228.7M 21.3M 91% /system
/dev/block/mtdblock4 160.0M 62.6M 97.4M 39% /data
tmpfs 204.3M 0 204.3M 0% /mnt/asec
/dev/block/mtdblock3 33.0M 1.1M 31.9M 3% /cache
/dev/block/vold/179:16
7.4G 96.0K 7.4G 0% /mnt/sdcard
/dev/block/vold/179:16
7.4G 96.0K 7.4G 0% /mnt/secure/asec

/mnt/sdcard is the external sdcard.

Someone was able to tell me how find the device name.
Usually in the stock rom the SD card have 2 partitions (4 GB + 4 GB)
the first one is used as inernal filesystem , the second one is used ax interna SD card.
Regards

kanwalgee

Dec 6, 2011
Hi,

Good thread for Huawei s7, i have ideos S7-109 i flash via sd card with S7_trzmod-v3 every thing goes ok but after update wifi and internal memory not working not show internal memory and wifi not on.what should i do for solve my problem.

rodosman

Oct 20, 2011
thanks for the great rom.
will be fantastic to connect Bluetooth mouse on s7(103) ?
please any ideas? must find something....
thankssss

raymon82

Dec 28, 2011
Thank for the rom, wish we could have gingerbread rom as well any news about this?

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

juhni

Dec 5, 2011
Just installed this Rom. Looks waaaaay better than stock and so far smoother and more responsive. 1 complaint, can't connect to ad-hoc wifi. Easy fix though. Also, can the stock launcher be removed with out issues. I prefer Zeam over adw and stock.

I know this is asking alot, any news on honeycomb or ics for the S7?

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Android Tablet Forum

Tomkin

May 6, 2011
Hi all,

after have read all the informations in this thread im still confused.

Just bought a Ideos S7 Version S7-103, S7V100R001C60B012 and using the common Android 2.1 which came with the device.

As i want to get it a little bit faster and to use Video Chat with the pimped Skype version i have to go to Android 2.2.1 i think.

But what Rom is the right one for me to let it run in german language. There are so many roms available here that im totally confused and im afraid to brick my new S7.

Anyone able to tell me what Rom i have to use?

Looking forward for your replies.

Greets

Thomas

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
La versión V02 de esta rom cocinada lleva idioma aleman, hay varias rom oficiales (Sueca y rusa) que tambien llevan idioma aleman, tambien puedes mirar en web huawei si hay una version 2.2.2 oficial para modelo S7-103, en EEUU tiene rom oficial 2.2.1 para S7-104 que tambien lleva idioma Aleman. Aqui en mi blog tienes enlaces a las rom.

Huawei S7-105

The version V02 of this cooked rom takes German language, there are several official rom (Swedish and Russian) that also take German language, also you can look in web huawei if there is an official version 2.2.2 for model S7-103, in the USA official has rom 2.2.1 for S7-104 that also takes German language. Here in my blog you have links to the rom

Huawei S7-105

Die V02-Version von diesem gekocht rom führt deutschen Sprache, es gibt mehrere offizielle rom (Schwedisch und Russisch), die auch deutschen Sprache haben, auch können Sie in Web Huawei wenn es gibt eine offizielle Version 2.2.2-Modell S7-103, in den Vereinigten Staaten offizielle rom 2.2.1 bis S7-104 auch trägt deutsche Sprache. Hier sind in meinem Blog Links zu den rom

Huawei S7-105