[ROM] tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Perdón por mi ingles, utilizo traductor.
He instalado la Room en un S7-105 de España, tenia instalada antes Room Sueca.
La estoy probando, me falla conectar hd y lapiz

Pardon for my Englishman, I use translator.
I have installed the Room in a S7-105 of Spain, tape-worm installed before Room Sueca.
I am proving it, it trumps me to connect hd and pencil

magno23

Aug 22, 2011
i can't mount ntfs disks can someone help me on how to do that?
i tried the tutorial but say "/s not found"

Last edited:

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
i already tried that but i only can connect fat32 flashdrives, i have a 320gb iomega hard drive in fat32 format and i can't connect it to the tablet

Untitled Document

En el manual comenta que hay opción ntfs.
Ya me funciona pen driver fat32, estoy haciendo un manual

Saludos

In the manual it comments that there is option ntfs.
Already me pen driver fat32, I am doing a manual

Regards

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
i dont understand.. how well does this work on Huawei Ideos S7-105? is this for Slim only? Slim is basicly the same as S7-105 but with HDMI....

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
i'm currently using this rom on my s7-105 and is nice.
Its a slim ROM derivative cooked for 104/5 model derivatives.All respect to tri_zet because this is one of the best performing ROMs I've ever seen!

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
USB on the go (tested USB flash disk(¿?¿?)/usb keyboard/USB mouse cable (ok)/wireless)
How does someone know

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
Its a slim ROM derivative cooked for 104/5 model derivatives.All respect to tri_zet because this is one of the best performing ROMs I've ever seen!

how good is it performing?

Btw... if i want to rool back to original rom do i have to make something special after i instal this rom or is it the same old fashion way to flash the S7? i saw this rom is installed in a diferent way.. thats why i'm afraid...

magno23

Aug 22, 2011
USB on the go (tested USB flash disk(¿?¿?)/usb keyboard/USB mouse cable (ok)/wireless)
How does someone know
is like the official android 2.2, you need Q5 USB Memory manager to use drive's in fat32 format, to use hard drives you need external power, ntfs is supported if you use some commands in the terminal emulator, usb keyboards are supported nicely, with mouse you don't see the pointer

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
how good is it performing?Btw... if i want to rool back to original rom do i have to make something special after i instal this rom or is it the same old fashion way to flash the S7? i saw this rom is installed in a diferent way.. thats why i'm afraid...[/QUOTE It‛s working first class. If you need to revert then use the dload method.But you won't need to!

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
is like the official android 2.2, you need Q5 USB Memory manager to use drive's in fat32 format, to use hard drives you need external power, ntfs is supported if you use some commands in the terminal emulator, usb keyboards are supported nicely, with mouse you don't see the pointer
Mil gracias por la respuesta, me había ya puesto a probar Q5 y me funcionaba, he echo un manual
Huawei S7 Tablet 8 GB, orange - Página 24 - HTCMania
Thousand graces(thanks) for the response, I had already put to prove(try) Q5 and I me was working, I have throw(add) a manual

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
how good is it performing?Btw... if i want to rool back to original rom do i have to make something special after i instal this rom or is it the same old fashion way to flash the S7? i saw this rom is installed in a diferent way.. thats why i'm afraid...
It‛s working first class. If you need to revert then use the dload method.But you won't need to!

actually i'm rooling back to the official Sweeden 2.2 (the version specificly made for Huawei S7-105).... it has a little better performance... plus.. i dont like the fact that this one makes your Tab get identified as "Ideos S7 Slim"... but nice work with the environment and all that stuff! ;)

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
I rolled back to the official one...with the slim one i coulnt play for example dead space cause th screen was beeing assigned incorrectly (horientation was incorrect). With the official one im running it 100%.. Very smooth and running as it was supose to

Last edited: