[ROM] Unofficial CyanogenMod 7.2.0 KK Edition

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hi KillerKink,

i tried to upgrade p76ti from official 4.0.3 to your firmware via KK Romkit. After selected: wipe&factory reset=>firmare zip file=>upgrate i receive message cannot upgrate. After selecttion reboot device i received a brick and no button works, nor upgrade possibility from PC. Is it exist any solution to unbrick it at home or in service?

You cant update to CM7 while you are on ICS. The firmware for ICS and Gingerbread(which CM7 is based on) have different partitions structure. The correct step should be get your p76ti to be on gingerbread firmware using livesuit before updating. Do you know how to update to stock firmware?

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Beta 5 release
- Working USB Bluetooth support
- Working USB 3G support(tested with Huawei E1782)
- Removed Mms.apk

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
Thanks for the mod work, what the Huawei E1782 chip is? i mean i can't find the model you give. So i want to buy one with the same chip may get work. Can't wait to test with beta 6, beta 5 works well by now.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Thanks for the mod work, what the Huawei E1782 chip is? i mean i can't find the model you give. So i want to buy one with the same chip may get work. Can't wait to test with beta 6, beta 5 works well by now.

its not a chip, its a usb 3g dongle. You can probably try out the one that is supported by your mobile provider as it might work. If not, I can try and get it to work if possible.

I suspect that following usb dongle should work as well(no way for me to confirm) since its supported by the stock rom.

华为 = HuaWei

• E1820
  • E180
  • E1550
  • 华为E261
  • 华为E1780
  • 中兴MF110
  • 中兴MF633
  • 中兴MF637U
  • 中兴MF633BP-1
  • 华为E182G
  • 华为E160E
  • 华为E230
  • 华为E176G
  • 华为E1782
  • 华为EC122
  • 华为EC1261
  • 华为EC189
  • 华为EC167
  • 中兴AC2736
  • 中兴AC274
  • 中兴AC2766
  • 中兴AC580
  • 华为E150
  • 华为EC1270
  • 华为EC156

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
Hi, KK, i found KKmod Tweaks tool didn't work with traditional Chinese, when switch to English, it gone.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hi, KK, i found KKmod Tweaks tool didn't work with traditional Chinese, when switch to English, it gone.

I am not sure if I understand you. What happened in traditional Chinese? What is gone in English? Screenshot?

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
Sorry for that, i mean when i want to use KKMOD Tweaks app to make 3G support enable in the traditional chinese which is set by default language, the app crash all the time. But when i switch system language to English, the KKMOD Tweaks app works well.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Sorry for that, i mean when i want to use KKMOD Tweaks app to make 3G support enable in the traditional chinese which is set by default language, the app crash all the time. But when i switch system language to English, the KKMOD Tweaks app works well.

I see. Let me try it out and find out whats wrong. Did you manage to get a usb 3g dongle?

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
I haven't test by now, may try it out later.

The kkmod tweak issue for traditional chinese was support to be fixed in b4 but apparently the change did not reflect correctly. I have fixed in for beta6. As a thanks to all your testing and feedback, I am providing you an early release of beta 6. It has the camera fixed and tweak fixed. Do check your pm.