[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

Oct 5, 2011
after unzipping the file, 2 folders, i386, amd64 and anothe file called nvidia usb pops up, when installing the driver, which file do i choose ?, thanks buddy

Cobra982

Oct 8, 2011
Hi guys!

In about 2-3 days I'll receive my viewpoint viewpad 10s and I would prefer an update of the old android 2.2 so I have a few questions about viewcomb:

First of all: I'm from Germany and I'd like to know if the localization functions of android and its apps work with viewcomb 3.2 because my girlfriend wants to use the viewpad too and she's not that good in English...

Secondly I'd like to know, if bluetooth and the camera work with the current release, because I read in another forum, that vegacomb has its problems with those functions.

Thank you for your patience.

Greetings,
Christian

Oct 5, 2011
hi cobra, iv got viewcomb installed, and version five is the best yet, usb is working, so is the camera, gps is enabled too, so happy days, my advice, fire away and install.

Oct 5, 2011
im wondering if anyone can help, iv got the tegra games working no probs, but im trying to get gt racing by gameloft to work, anyone have a guide i can look at ?, thanks

Oct 5, 2011
after a bit of research, it seems gameloft release multiple versions of the hd andriod games, tegra 2 support is extremely limited, although some advent vega users report some titles working, specificly, game apps for an lg tegra phone ( t9900, not sure), the tegra game zone has full support of the viewcomb mod though, the apk files are freely available on torrent sites, titles are hit n miss, some games are very cool, like the jetski one, while others just look like a flash game, its gameloft games that look very cool though, Modern combat series is a must, as is gt racing, but like i said, support is varied and limited to popular smartphones, not tablets, also gameloft has just released a "free to play" model on andriod marketplace, titles include "brothers in arms" and a few other console clones, I tried to download the GT Racinf Academy Free, but got a message saying the viewsonic 10s is incompatible, this is due to the tegra 2 chipset no doubt, give em time, and we should see tegra 2 support before long.

Oct 5, 2011
hi legion, went on modaco and seen the abuse, idiots or what, you gave credit of the original devs, and got no thanks, well, im thanking you, and the original devs too, viewcomb 3.2 is quite an achievement, many thanks brother, xd, anyhoo, can u give me a link or a guide to using my 16gb usb drive on the viewpad, iv used the file manager, but cant see the drive at all, thanks

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
hi legion, went on modaco and seen the abuse, idiots or what, you gave credit of the original devs, and got no thanks, well, im thanking you, and the original devs too, viewcomb 3.2 is quite an achievement, many thanks brother, xd
Thank you for support! :)

anyhoo, can u give me a link or a guide to using my 16gb usb drive on the viewpad, iv used the file manager, but cant see the drive at all, thanks
Connect USB flash drive, open Suttle Tools, tap lower field to enable HOST mode, go to the eFile (or other file manager), tap drive icon in top left corner, then open mnt > usb > system_usb.

pabloski

Oct 10, 2011
Hello and greetings.
I bought in spain a ViewSonic tablet ViewPad 10s and has installed this kernel version: 2.6.32.9-P10-V1.10-20110218-VIE and I would like to know if I can install ViewCOMB 3.2.
this firm includes Spanish language?
a greeting

Last edited: