[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
"Shuttle Tools" ? What is that option?
Here again, for those who do not read the thread:
Connect USB flash drive, open Suttle Tools, tap lower field to enable HOST mode, go to the eFile (or other file manager), tap drive icon in top left corner, then open mnt > usb > system_usb.

mackowiakp

Oct 4, 2011
I set-up the screen to be not turn-off if main power suplly is plug-in. But the screen still turn-off by itsele after predefined period of time.
TifKag - Mail works perfecktly. Rty port 995/TLS for POP3 and port 587 for SMTP

mackowiakp

Oct 4, 2011
Sorry for my question ;-) It was because of differences between languages. In my language this option has another name. Now works perfectly!!!

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
I set-up the screen to be not turn-off if main power suplly is plug-in. But the screen still turn-off by itsele after predefined period of time.
TifKag - Mail works perfecktly. Rty port 995/TLS for POP3 and port 587 for SMTP
That's known power management issue, developers working on it, should be fixed soon.

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
Sorry for my question ;-) It was because of differences between languages. In my language this option has another name. Now works perfectly!!!
Don't worry :) You are welcome to ask any kind of question about ViewCOMB.

mackowiakp

Oct 4, 2011
In previous version of FW was option to set-up G-sensor sensitivity. Is simmilar possibility avaliable in ver 3.2?

sConnyle

Oct 17, 2011
Hey everyone!
Tomorrow I will receive my new Viewpad 10s. I'm so happy that I found this Forum, because - no idea why - in German Forums you find nothing about this pad.
Certainly I want to use Honeycomb. But before I'm going to install it, I wanted to know, if there are any things, that don't work with Honeycomb. Is the camera working, the USB-slot etc.

Thank you
Conny

Last edited:

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
Hey everyone!
Tomorrow I will receive my new Viewpad 10s. I'm so happy that I found this Forum, because - no idea why - in German Forums you find nothing about this pad.
Certainly I want to use Honeycomb. But before I'm going to install it, I wanted to know, if there are any things, that don't work with Honeycomb. Is the camera working, the USB-slot etc.

Thank you
Conny
At this moment GPS and HDMI do not work properly. Should be fixed in next version.
Camera and USB are working properly.

fery67

Oct 17, 2011
hi everybody
please help meeeeee.
i have a viewpas 10s
recently i do a factory reset but my tablet bick and dont start up.
then i found this site and this treat and install Honeycomb 3.2

its ok but bluetooth dont work good for me!!
i decide to install a another rom so install ROM manager for clockworkmod but when install cmw my tablet dead :(:(:(:(
now i want install original rom but when press butt 1 and 2 nothing happen ?????
anyone can help me please???????

sorry for bad english

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
hi everybody
please help meeeeee.
i have a viewpas 10s
recently i do a factory reset but my tablet bick and dont start up.
then i found this site and this treat and install Honeycomb 3.2

its ok but bluetooth dont work good for me!!
i decide to install a another rom so install ROM manager for clockworkmod but when install cmw my tablet dead :(:(:(:(
now i want install original rom but when press butt 1 and 2 nothing happen ?????
anyone can help me please???????

sorry for bad english
Bluetooth works properly.
Try to long press power button for 30 seconds, then repeat step 2 but with 2 secs each press.
- press Back key for 2 seconds
- press Power button for 2 seconds. (P.S. HOLD Back button when you press Back button)
- release Power button first for 2 seconds
- release Back button
- total duration will be 6 seconds.

kasposito

Oct 17, 2011
Hi all ! Hi Legionnaire !

After installing the beautiful Viewcomb 3.2, ViewPad my 10s, I lost the flash player, and I can not watch streaming video or www video, except using the program youtube.

Can you fix, where to find a player Flashview it work?

The same thing happened to me avi movies, but has been partially solved by installing the RockPlayer.

Thanks for your nice work!

Legionnaire

Developer
Oct 2, 2011
Hi all ! Hi Legionnaire !

After installing the beautiful Viewcomb 3.2, ViewPad my 10s, I lost the flash player, and I can not watch streaming video or www video, except using the program youtube.

Can you fix, where to find a player Flashview it work?

The same thing happened to me avi movies, but has been partially solved by installing the RockPlayer.

Thanks for your nice work!
Hi!
Here is: Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1.153
For watching avi files I use MX Video Player and Codec ARMv7