[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

feuxfollets

Jan 6, 2012
does anyone have a solution for connecting to ttls-pap wifi networks?
the stock rom and modaco r8 both work, but this doesn't.

ghostrecn

Jan 17, 2012
hi bro
legionnaire

i really thank you so much for your great effort , and work on this masterpiece rom

so far, it`s working nicely , so fast , so smooth

BTW, you said you are on vacation until 26th/jan

are you chinese ??????

as now the chinese are celebrating their Chinese new year

i got few questions :

1_i am keen to install your update 3 for the vegacomb 3.2 .

my question , is that how to install the update ??

is it like normal , just attach tab to pc and do the same thing of installing >?

2_regarding your coming new build , the 7.3

shall i wait for it ?? or install the update 3 first ??????

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jekkjones

Jan 22, 2012
i got one question might sound silly bt does it have to be a special usb 'data link cable' to be able to connect with the tablet? cus i got a plain A/A (male to male) usb cable bt it wont connect:/

many thanks for any reply in advance!

ghostrecn

Jan 17, 2012
Guys

Just a small question

Is there any option to make the tablet appears as storage devise after linking it to pc?

Instead of removing the sd card everytime

Tq

liquidcat

Dec 16, 2011
I'm having some problems with 7.2. I could connect to wireless networks with static ip but with this version I can't. Also when a second browser is installed apps like gmail won't open address links and other apps won't start other apps like video players and such.

whisper380

Dec 28, 2011
thanks for your answer. i'll wait till version 7.3 is here. I'm on 6.3 now and it works good only browser crashes a lot. But for the rest SUPER! FANTASTIC! Much better than 2.2! Keep working on the best rom for this tablet.

Terma

Oct 24, 2011
i got one question might sound silly bt does it have to be a special usb 'data link cable' to be able to connect with the tablet? cus i got a plain A/A (male to male) usb cable bt it wont connect:/
many thanks for any reply in advance!

I had the same problem. You have to connect power adaptor to the tablet along the upgrading process.
Regards,

Daniel from Argentina

Last edited:

Hover

Dec 25, 2011
Hello there, any one knows how i can get a dictionary to portuguese for de default keyboard of this rom?

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
Last edited:

ancjob

Jul 31, 2011
Hi ancjob,
Regarding your questions :
1) Yes it's very easy to connect on a WIFI networks.
2) The WIFI performance is great .
3) It is maximum is the 32GB as mentioned on it is site.

Thanks.

thanks for answering to my query.....

1) does it detect the wireless automatically or do i have to do settings for it ? never done on android but as i did it on my acer iconia w500....so i want to know how u setup wifi on it - any link as to procedure etc please ?

2)once wifi connected - did u observe occasional drops in connection ?
i dunno why but at times with acer w500 VLC gets stuck up playing a movie 'saying cannot read' while wifi stays connected......did u observe such issue with 10s ?

3) how is the screen quality - touchscreen response , viewing angles etc ?

4) does it recognize microSDHC card 16GB easily without having to mount it using some kind of application / script ? have u tried using 16gb/ 32gb microsdhc card with 10s ? does it work with 10s showing 16gb/32gb respectively ?

5)can it play 1080p h.264 mkv / mp4 smoothly with wifi / without wifi(sd card)

plz reply - am really curious regd this tablet

Last edited:

Gaelos

Jan 20, 2012
thanks for answering to my query.....

1) does it detect the wireless automatically or do i have to do settings for it ? never done on android but as i did it on my acer iconia w500....so i want to know how u setup wifi on it - any link as to procedure etc please ?
yes it's auto
2)once wifi connected - did u observe occasional drops in connection ?
i dunno why but at times with acer w500 VLC gets stuck up playing a movie 'saying cannot read' while wifi stays connected......did u observe such issue with 10s ?
7.2 bugs when the tablet go to sleep mode you have to turn off then turn on wifi manually
3) how is the screen quality - touchscreen response , viewing angles etc ?
everything is good but viewing angle is really bad
4) does it recognize microSDHC card 16GB easily without having to mount it using some kind of application / script ? have u tried using 16gb/ 32gb microsdhc card with 10s ? does it work with 10s showing 16gb/32gb respectively ?
it recognize microsdhc up to 32gb, you don't need to do anything in particular to access it or share it
5)can it play 1080p h.264 mkv / mp4 smoothly with wifi / without wifi(sd card)
the tablette run perfectly 1080p you just need a good video player and codecs like mx player that use both cores, over wifi it depends on your strenght signal, don't works in my house i need to transfert the file first
plz reply - am really curious regd this tablet

i paid this tablet 140$ 2 week ago and i thin with viewcomb on it i did a pretty good deal :)
i hope as everyone here that 7.3 will fix the wifi problem on sleep mode

Have a nice day

ghostrecn

Jan 17, 2012
RTFM! ;)
Everything you need is written in the first post by Legionnaire and in the rest of this thread^^

dear Dahanz

can u show me plz, where is the instructions to install the update ??????

i read the whole first page , and update news is on another forum