[ROM] Watery Kyros v1.2b Custom Firmware for MID7015

eulogy69

Mar 15, 2011
ok so i guess reinstalling setcpu fixed it i let it sit in sleep mode all night and it woke right back up with no problem i was wondering if anyone elts is having problems with images in facebook app thats really my only problem that and the mic but i can live with the mic problem if need be i love watery its sooo much better then the stock fireware if you could fix these issues id be able to compleatly switch to watery right now i recover back to stock to make phone calls i use sipdroid tied to google voice if you have google voice account install sipdroid from the market and open it on the bottom it says link to google voice click that enter your google account info it will set it up for you then make a call to your own cell or home phone and see how it sounds on the receving end if you get a staticy sound please let us know l_n said he needs someone elts to verify it

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Stoned99

Dec 8, 2010
ok so i guess reinstalling setcpu fixed it i let it sit in sleep mode all night and it woke right back up with no problem i was wondering if anyone elts is having problems with images in facebook app thats really my only problem that and the mic but i can live with the mic problem if need be i love watery its sooo much better then the stock fireware if you could fix these issues id be able to compleatly switch to watery right now i recover back to stock to make phone calls i use sipdroid tied to google voice if you have google voice account install sipdroid from the market and open it on the bottom it says link to google voice click that enter your google account info it will set it up for you then make a call to your own cell or home phone and see how it sounds on the receving end if you get a staticy sound please let us know l_n said he needs someone elts to verify it

Same problem with the pix in Facebook. Regarding Google Voice, can't say since it's not available yet in Canada

idbl_fanatic

Mar 9, 2011

I can verify the mic with the sipdroid.

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Also, test the mic with other apps...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

eulogy69

Mar 15, 2011
the mic seems ok on the voice recorder app but its still staticy on sipdroid

jschill31

Mar 4, 2011
Hello,

Set PC works fine with the .29 kernel and on some devices such as the x5 and x6 is needed to even reach a speed of 720. As far as true overclocking these tablets should all be able to run at 1ghz safely. The resources released by Telechips back in December has settings for the 1ghz speed but will not compile. I have heard rumors that a Slatedroid member has received a leaked bsp direct from Telechips that is complete but it also could be just talk because nothing has been shared with other users...

Sent from my HTC Hero CDMA using Tapatalk

eulogy69

Mar 15, 2011
just use a recovery without it i have 4 a base with just market a full setup on normal firmware a base watery and a full setup watery and you can switch whenever you want i got the clockworkmod appp from the market i makes it easyer

jackrussell

Feb 19, 2011
My coby is now a brick. It freezes up and will not do any thing any ideas on how to undo this I installed watery kyros 1.2b

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
If you have an older version of the rom, just boot into recovery and install it. You can also extract the following files from ann old rom or update and use adb to push them to the system after mounting the system partition in clockwork recovery.

system/bin/dalvikvm
system/lib/libnativehelper.so
system/lib/libdvm.so

The permissions for those files, in order, should be 0755, 0644, & 0644.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jackrussell

Feb 19, 2011
ok that seems a little over my head is there a step by step somewhere in the forums I have looked but don't see any

Stoned99

Dec 8, 2010
Just go in recovery and restore your backup you made prior to installing watery

sent from my Htc Desire using the Android Tablet forum app

promek1

Feb 25, 2011
i have the 1.1 Rom and im very happy with it. my voice search keeps force closing. it says process com.google.android.voicesearch has stopped unexpectedly. do i have to re-install this app? i cant find it anywhere on the market..

eulogy69

Mar 15, 2011
the voice search dident work on the original firmware so i dont think its going to work on watery im sure eventualy when l_n gets everything elts working he will tackel the problems the original firmware had