[ROM] Watery Kyros v1.2b Custom Firmware for MID7015

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
I know about that zip.zip. thing but I dont change the name. I just re-zip the same file. What would happen is windows will put (A) after the 1.2b since there is already a file named 1.2b but thats it.

If I take the file from a direct download then transfer it to my tablet. It takes it. But i can't download a file , change it then re-zip and install. thats bugs me out...

On a different note. Has anyone here seen Post from l_n ... I know he said he had alot to do .

l_n hope all is well with you..

cyberpolito

Apr 20, 2011
Excellent your contribution. I had already tested by other authors and yours is the
better!. What if the accelerometer might not functioning
properly or has to put the original file that came
tablet? Coby Kyros 7015
From already thank you very much.

scole10

Feb 20, 2011
Ridgeland,

Great ideas...do b/up & restores. I'm the Guy who took 3-1/2 weeks to install CWM (went down the wrong path once or twice) so I love the idea of being cautious. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

nagahtom

Mar 26, 2011
I know about that zip.zip. thing but I dont change the name. I just re-zip the same file. What would happen is windows will put (A) after the 1.2b since there is already a file named 1.2b but thats it.

If I take the file from a direct download then transfer it to my tablet. It takes it. But i can't download a file , change it then re-zip and install. thats bugs me out...

On a different note. Has anyone here seen Post from l_n ... I know he said he had alot to do .

Sometimes when it won't install, try re-signing the apk.

That works for me most of the time.

popeye1128

Feb 14, 2011

At the risk of hijacking the thread, I've been wondering the same. I'm going to place the question on the main page.

cpdbolinho

Apr 29, 2011
hi folks! i've installe the rom with this tutorial.. and ok it's fine.. but now my kyros it' frozen in several times.. when i hit something froze! when install something again.. what should i do?

and dont recognize SD video and photo on gallery

thanx

Arcella

May 3, 2011
Sorry if I dont see it but I tried the 1.2b and it didnt work quite right it would always lock up and bog down it was worse than my rooted stock, now that I have my back up back on ...ALWAYS BACKUP WHEN FLASHING!! but anyways now that I have my backup running again, I was wondering if there was a new ROM for the kyros that is better than or if any one has the link for 1.2a as the thread says its more stable.

Thanks
-Kayla

Arcella

May 3, 2011
Sorry if I dont see it but I tried the 1.2b and it didnt work quite right it would always lock up and bog down it was worse than my rooted stock, now that I have my back up back on ...ALWAYS BACKUP WHEN FLASHING!! but anyways now that I have my backup running again, I was wondering if there was a new ROM for the kyros that is better than or if any one has the link for 1.2a as the thread says its more stable.

Thanks
-Kayla

just adding that I flashed to 1.1 and it was actually amazingly much faster but then it froze I know in the directuions it said one freeze could happen so I reset it and I am going to see if it happens again, but it didnt freeze on boot it froze on just using the browser

-Kayla

eulogy69

Mar 15, 2011
its 2.1 and untill coby releases the files needed to build a 2.2 or even 2.3 its stuck at 2.1

Sent from my 7015/7015A HONEYCOMB V11.0-B16MP ACADEV using Android Tablet Forum

mpass057

Apr 23, 2011
I love this rom. It's the best so far...except...it locks up all the time. I have to reset at least 3 times while booting and then when it does boot and work it locks up while doing something else. I don't know where to go as far as logs or anything to show what might be locking it up. I'm a linux nerd but I don't know much about android yet.

nagahtom

Mar 26, 2011
You might try re-loading the ROM. Nand backup 1st. Be sure to wipe Dalvik and then do a factory reset. Then flash the ROM. I've installed 3 different ROMs. This is by far the fastest, most stable ROM available.

Good luck.

eulogy69

Mar 15, 2011
have you tryed the latest honeycomb themed rom its alot better then it used to be and tipstir had been releasing updates almost weekly that just get faster and faster i run with 86mg free and with everything closed 97m free