[ROM][WIP][AMPE][NOVA] Phoenix A31 1.00

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Tragidy A31 ROM Pre-alpha 07333
We have 2GB of ram, or 1.5 after boottime, so why let it all stay here stale un-used just blank.....

davlik 512mb up from 256mb
performance of in-memory apps now much more effective.
Try to offload to GPU to stop Armv7 bottle necks

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Core XML files for gps. + modded market from XDA same as cm market

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
So i got a nightly cm 10.1 build from samsung galaxy tab, can the gps.xml file be used from that?

And just the play store from gapps for cm?

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
can you please attach the files you used on this thread, and we can test them.
The best test is to see if you can find tunein radio app and make it say that its compatible, and games such as gta 3 and vice city

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
can you please attach the files you used on this thread, and we can test them.
The best test is to see if you can find tunein radio app and make it say that its compatible, and games such as gta 3 and vice city

The tablet works with those, and if you could change devid to Nexus tunein would show up, however it will not at this time this is at inital development and the market is always updated at goo.im if you wanna just grab that...

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
Do you mean device id in build.prop? because no I changed to to 5 different devices, including the nexus and still doesnt show up, im looking at other custom roms for the rk models as i know they did market fixes there, so ill try that along with the market app

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I have every app listing up for me including gameloft but tunein radio = not compatible with your device.

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
Ye exactly, its weird, I wonder what tunein scans for in android to know the compatability, because i know it works, i sent the apk over from my phone to it, but ye its weird. I dont have the cube u30gt at the moment, but im fairly certain i could see it on that with a custom rom

assmunche

Feb 8, 2013
Here is all the XML files copy these to system/etc/permissions/
Also in you build prop change manufacturer to samsung.
This setup has worked on all my devices. i am able to see and install all apps including tune in radio.

Attachments

• $xmlfiles.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 238

assmunche

Feb 8, 2013
Hey tragidy can u quickly explain how u tweaked your dalvik? I currently have an onda v812 with all winner a31. I am waiting for my nova 10 and can't wait to see what you come up with thanks for all your hard work

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Here is all the XML files copy these to system/etc/permissions/
Also in you build prop change manufacturer to samsung.
This setup has worked on all my devices. i am able to see and install all apps including tune in radio.

Thanks for the files REMEMBER chmod which is vital that if someone wants to use this market method, then chmod the XML files with rw-r-r also when you save build.prop rw-r-r or you will have problems like SoD and more...

assmunche

Feb 8, 2013
In terms of quality how is the nova 10? Browser decent or force close a lot? Screen bright? Even on lowest setting? Viewing angles? What do u honestly think of the a31 CPU? To be honest at first I was a bit disappointed but with firmware updates from onda its actually pretty nice I'm content.
Also how is battery life. I get 3-4 hours on my v812 3700 mah wifi on brightness lowest playing games movies and web. In theory with 8000mah battery nova 10 should at least get 6-7 hours. If it does I would be pretty happy with that.
Tragidy im not a noob but im also no developer but i know my way around android pretty good. Let me know if i can be of any assistence to you.