[ROM][WIP][AMPE][NOVA] Phoenix A31 1.00

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Tragidy,

I've seen in the Onda forum a few people tried your custom rom, but of course there wasnt a driver for our screens. Would it be possible for you to exact said driver for the lcd screen and side load it into your rom? I mean the only difference really that I see is that the driver is still missing. Everything else for the most part works. We do have one to two devs that are working on porting CM10 over, but not sure how long that will take. Of course any and ALL credit will be going to you. You've done an amazing job with this rom.

Last edited:

gal

Feb 19, 2013
Trag I know it's all my fault but I flashed this img file to my v812. Now it's bricked.

I just want a help or idea on how to restore.
I can get into recovery mode through Pheonix suit but there is nothing I can do as that recovery need volume button to nevigate.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Trag I know it's all my fault but I flashed this img file to my v812. Now it's bricked.

I just want a help or idea on how to restore.
I can get into recovery mode through Pheonix suit but there is nothing I can do as that recovery need volume button to nevigate.

Flash the Onda firmware back?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Private Version 1.09

• Revert driver sync newer driver does not clear assets
  • Dalvik reduced once again
  • Screen is more responsive
  • Random entropy in the 4096
  • Stop all Google stats
  • Stop all Google tracking
  • Back up to 10 point touch ( for now )
  • Added new playstore apk red edition, inverted no region.

Seems I can now get the apps to really start making usage of the ram in the device much better performance as a result.

New antutu test for the allwinner A31 quad core using this custom rom
Score: 14315
$Screenshot_2013-02-15-01-01-53.png$Screenshot_2013-02-15-01-02-43.png

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
I take it that pulling a driver from a ROM is a lot harder than I'm thinking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I take it that pulling a driver from a ROM is a lot harder than I'm thinking?

Most of the time to be 100% honest i can simply drag-drog then chmod and repack and its all good to go, I'm not sure if the updated driver is an issue with my tablet alone or not but I will find out soon :)

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Thanks Trag, right now we are standing still over at the Onda side of the house. Everything that pops up seem to missing the driver to our LCD screen. It would be even better to have an up to date driver for the gpu.

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Did I offend u some how? And yes there is a semi custom ROM called SuperNova 1.0 over at slatedroid.com.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
This project is now considered stable, there will be no more updates to the 4.1.1 version of the ROM, the released version is stable and feature filled the rest the user can add as they go, any additonal data would be bloat at this point, I would like to thank all of those intrerested in the project and I hope you all continue to like it until 4.2.2 or 5.0

Regards,
TRAGiDY
Team TRAGiC Est 1999

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Well Tragidy I just want to say thank you very much for your contribution and work. Even though you made it seem absolutely easy, lol. I know it took a lot of your time and energy to do what you have done. I want to get into the app dev/rom dev business. Right now i can not due to just some life situations. As soon as i can get pass these, Ill be bugging you one day if you don't mind? Anyway thanks again. Also, just wanted to ask a question, was a source code released for the Novo 9? Thanks

gal

Feb 19, 2013
Flash the Onda firmware back?
Feel good to have your notice.

Pheonix Suit respond none to my try to follow steps for flashing, i.e. hold "HOME" >plug USB >press power 10 time it shows no result.
When I switch the device on I see an android robot staring at me. Flashing through Pheonix Suit it will hold at "flash beginning" but the progress is always zero.

UPDATE
IT'S NOW BACK ALIVE. THE STEPS JUST LIKE..

SWITCH ON TO SEE THE ROBOT> PHOENIX SUIT TO REBOOT TO RECOVERY> LONG HOLD POWER BUTTON TO SWITCH OFF> PHEONIX SUIT MOUNT 1.0 FIRMWARE> CONNECT USB WITHOUT HOLDING HOME BUTTON> PRESS UPGRADE IN PHOENIX SUIT

WHEN IT POPS THE SCREEN TO ASK FOR WHETHER TO FORMAT, CONGAT AND FLASH IT BACK!

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Well Tragidy I just want to say thank you very much for your contribution and work. Even though you made it seem absolutely easy, lol. I know it took a lot of your time and energy to do what you have done. I want to get into the app dev/rom dev business. Right now i can not due to just some life situations. As soon as i can get pass these, Ill be bugging you one day if you don't mind? Anyway thanks again. Also, just wanted to ask a question, was a source code released for the Novo 9? Thanks

No source quite yet to my knowledge however when it does open or become open it will make creating overclockable roms really easy