Nand Flash Card Expansion Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Shell Material Plastic
Display Size 7 inch
Display type 5 point IPS capacitive touch screen
Display resolution 800*480pixels (16:9)

kcirtap420

Dec 12, 2012
For the 4.1.1 rom,you can follow these instructions

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/onda-tablet-forum/51340-new-root-full-working-play-store-google-apps-root-explorer.html

If you are looking for something more specific, this will be time when you need to cook your own, i was thinking on doing that, but the one outlined in that link, is actually pretty good

Yea thanks I already got 4.1.1 up and running just looking for something new to play around with.... and cook my own!? I just started flashing ROMs man that's too much!!! And yes it is running nice as it is just getting hooked I guess.

kcirtap420

Dec 12, 2012
There is CWM 10 roms that run on it, just google "amlogic cortex a9 cwm 10" you will find plenty of guides or just root the Official and customize it yourself.

OK thanks and how do I guess give thanks on android tablet forums app? Would like to given credit where it is due, I got this thing working right because of you in the first place. I looked it up and am too confused about compatibility right now, must do more research! Maybe I will try to learn customizing it myself , got this thing to play around and learn all the techy stuff.