Root and Gapps for Telechips, 7032,7034,7036,7048,8048

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thank You. The problem actually was when I renamed file it accidentally got renamed update.zip.zip(double zip). I fixed that and it rooted just fine Thank You. But, when I turned off and restarted it is stuck in boot loop. Is there a fix for this I hope? Also, does anyone know the combination of buttons to get into recovery, fast boot, or anything else?

Don't know why the loop, nor the combo for 7036.

once in recovery factory reset should fix it.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thanks for this link, but unfortunately it is not working. I'm waiting for feedback from the developer.

Ok, I don't own a 7038, I just downloaded the root script from that thread, doesn't look like it works on stock Coby tablets. I am not for sure cause I don't own the 7038, but the script calls for adb remount which is not available on any stock Coby tablet that I own or have seen.

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
I don't have System updates > across About tablet, what do I need to follow in MID7035?

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
I installed it to my usb_storage as I can't mount my sd card. Which of the .apk files do I need to install first after unzipping the pack?

rellik1000

Sep 23, 2013
I have a TCC8925 based mini pc unrooted with gapps already installed and working.I see success reported with 8925 devices on this thread.
How do I alter this file to root ONLY.I dont really want to mess with installed gapps,I already semi bricked an A20 stick.

Thanks

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I have a TCC8925 based mini pc unrooted with gapps already installed and working.I see success reported with 8925 devices on this thread.
How do I alter this file to root ONLY.I dont really want to mess with installed gapps,I already semi bricked an A20 stick.

Thanks

You can't.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I installed it to my usb_storage as I can't mount my sd card. Which of the .apk files do I need to install first after unzipping the pack?

No ideal what you are talking about, you don't unzip anything.

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
'No ideal what you are talking about, you don't unzip anything.'

since it's a .zip file what should I do with it?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
'No ideal what you are talking about, you don't unzip anything.'

since it's a .zip file what should I do with it?

You let recovery install it.
If you don't know how to get into recovery mode or install zip files, then this method isn't for you.

Last edited:

Kuman

Sep 20, 2013
I'm here to solve my tablet problems, it says help for newcomers so I'm here to learn.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I'm here to solve my tablet problems, it says help for newcomers so I'm here to learn.

This thread isn't for learning or about fixing your tablet, This thread is about rooting and installing playstore on undamaged nonrooted tablets, so you're not going to learn or get help fixing your tablet in this thread.

Start your own thread about your tablet and problems, perhaps someone familiar with your tablet will read it and offer advice, won't be me, I know nothing about your tablet.

Sent from my Coby MID7065 Android Tablet

kgb999

Oct 18, 2013
Just installed this on a Coby Kyros 7046 and everything seems to have worked great.

Many thanks.