Root is Almost Here! Just need somone to sign this.

truckstopking

Sep 18, 2012
What does this mean?

I want to make mine work better, but not destroy it permanently. I have 2 SD cards and a Degree in CIS.

Do you have a link I should reference to learn about what you mean by sign this key? I would like to help as long is it's not a trick or possible ruination.

I'll watch for a reply

Notslony

Jun 3, 2012
BTW I cant sign the key because im having problems with the software signing the key

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I fully understand, and won't waste anymore time with you. This is a scam and people needs to a void you.
Good day.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hmm... This world is full of smart people... If you dont understand

This wasn't very nice and you don't need to treat people like that particularly when asking for help :( vampirefo is a developer in case you didn't see that in his avatar and if anybody might have been able to accommodate your request a dev. is a good bet. Please keep that in mind before blowing off people who may be able to help you.

JP

Elitewolf135

Sep 10, 2012
How would this be a scam, I used sm0,u-boot.bin and zImage from a fail signing attempt.
How the hell would I be fuc!ing scaming?

There is no reason to blow it out of the water, like you are doing. For all we know vampirefo could have just been having a bad day.
The best thing to do is ignore what you think is ignorance (not saying what vampirefo is completely ignorant as I'd like to remain neutral and avoid bad rep)
It's what I do, and it saves me from losing my job.

--EDIT--

>Last edited by J515OP; Yesterday at 06:05 PM. Reason: Disrespectful language.

I apologize vampirefo; it appears I missed this. Disregard what I said.

Last edited: