Rooted a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite?

equitube

Apr 19, 2013
I just got this tab and not having root access is killing me. It works fine bit there is so much I can't do without root access. It's the SMT110 model

equitube

Apr 19, 2013
I apologize to all for double posting on this forum. I subscribe to so many forums I had thought I was on a different one. Anyhow I finally found a root, cwm recovery etc posted at another forum (hint the more technical/professional forum) I was going to post there, but am too new and not yet a full XDA developer so I can't post there yet, thìs board is prob. owned by the same folks,

I'll be attempting root today,,,,,,, wish me success (maybe then I can fix this droid Bt keyboard issue)

equitube

Apr 19, 2013
$Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM110 ROOTED.jpgJust rooted my tab. It couldn't have been easier. I had an entire write up on the process w links and videos but for some reason this forum won't let me log in from , y laptop (fresh copy of win 7 newest chrome browser) and chrome for android doesn't like the clipboard. So I will post 2 fb, they seem to know cross platform issues a bit better and I hate "typing" on droid.

There's full details at xda and a really helpful blog by Honai of Android that walks you though it all.

equitube

Apr 19, 2013
Oops, in my last post I meant to say FB software "handles" cross platforms better,