Rooted NC 1.2 freezing on games

dashelter

May 20, 2011
I have a rooted Nook Color 1.2
I can't sideload Angry Birds, nor download it.
Games are freezing on it.

I used manual nooter back in April.
Can't download some games from market.

Please help and advise what to do.
Thanks so much!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Dashelter, did you use auto nooter 4.4.27. That was the problem with it, down,oading apps but then a fix came out that is 4.5.6 and many were happy with it .Sorry I can' give you the link over ar xda developers but I' m running to work. Hope you can fix it
Gloria

dashelter

May 20, 2011
Dashelter, did you use auto nooter 4.4.27. That was the problem with it, down,oading apps but then a fix came out that is 4.5.6 and many were happy with it .Sorry I can' give you the link over ar xda developers but I' m running to work. Hope you can fix it
Gloria

I upgraded to the latest manual nooter 4-5-18.
Seems like the Market is still the same and when I side load Plants vs Zombies or fruit ninja, they both don't work.

Is there a good place to get an apk file for these 2 or do I need to make additional updates?

Thanks for all feedback and help,

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Where did you find PvZ? I don't see it in the market. I'm not sure there is an official version which is why you might be having problems. Fruit ninja I'm also not so sure about. It is a piad app did you buy or get the apk to side load someplace else? If you are getting apks from the net becareful because a. they might not work and b. you might get more than just the game if you know what I mean.