Rooting 1.1.0. - am i going to get stuck?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I promised a friend to help her to root her nc 1.1.0. I heard so many getting stuck at one point of the process, is there a way to sail through smoothly? We are not going to install CWR.Thanks for any suggestion
gloria

Redhawk

Feb 7, 2011
A few important steps. I assume your going to use autonooter 3 for this.
Make sure the Nook is off, put in the AN3 card, plug the USB cable to the nook and the the PC. Walk away. When done
Power down nook, remove card, boot up nook. I think most problems occur from people leaving the card in.

You might also consider just making a CM7 bootable card and leaving the emmc stock. Then she can have the best of both worlds. Especially after the update hits.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I promised a friend to help her to root her nc 1.1.0. I heard so many getting stuck at one point of the process, is there a way to sail through smoothly? We are not going to install CWR.Thanks for any suggestion
gloria

Gloria are you being a bad influence on your friends? :)

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You won't get stuck if you are not installing CWR. The Bootloop comes when people install CWR 3.0.0.5 and don't immediatly flash 3.0.1 over it. Let us know if you need anything else.

:D

JP

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you guys and yes Anima Technica, the girls from my club are starting to buy the nook even though other girls are flushing their big apples.They like my little
nook better. We can't blame therm, can we?
Gloria
Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App