Rooting a Ainol NOVO 7 Advanced II

FIlo

Apr 29, 2012
Hi everyone, I am new to this rooting thing and just purchased myself a new tablet and got it and am so excited. But I want more control of it and decided to root it (especially using Button remapper to change the buttons to volume controls). I have been surfing around the net, but nothing really has worked. I can't get Pdanet to get a driver to load.Unless I just don't know how to get the driver to appear after loading the program. I went to loads of websites to try other methods, but nothing has seemed to work

It's running Ice cream Sandwich and it's firmware is 4.0.3.

Does anyone have any suggestions or have done this before and know how to get it to work?

Thanks.

Apr 14, 2012
Hi everyone, I am new to this rooting thing and just purchased myself a new tablet and got it and am so excited. But I want more control of it and decided to root it (especially using Button remapper to change the buttons to volume controls). I have been surfing around the net, but nothing really has worked. I can't get Pdanet to get a driver to load.Unless I just don't know how to get the driver to appear after loading the program. I went to loads of websites to try other methods, but nothing has seemed to work

It's running Ice cream Sandwich and it's firmware is 4.0.3.

Does anyone have any suggestions or have done this before and know how to get it to work?

Thanks.

Hi Fllo, here is a video tutorial on rooting Ainol Novo 7 Advanced: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x...guide-merimobiles-com-7-android-tablet_webcam

May 10, 2012
I was wondering if anyone knows or can tell me how to root my tablet, it is very similar to the ainol novo 7 but I guess isn't the same exact thing. It's call the knight or knight onion and I've looked everywhere on the internet and haven't found a step by step tutorial but I've found plenty for very similar models. If anyone knows a good tutorial or thinks it's ok for me to use a similar model's tutorial without screwing up my tablet then I would like to know. I've never rooted anything and it sounds like fun.

this is what it says in about tablet
Model Number: MID
Android Version: 4.0.3
kernel: 3.0.8+ shen@compiler #1
build number: 20120414-F1.0.6.1

daveboy4144

May 23, 2012
I was wondering if anyone knows or can tell me how to root my tablet, it is very similar to the ainol novo 7 but I guess isn't the same exact thing. It's call the knight or knight onion and I've looked everywhere on the internet and haven't found a step by step tutorial but I've found plenty for very similar models. If anyone knows a good tutorial or thinks it's ok for me to use a similar model's tutorial without screwing up my tablet then I would like to know. I've never rooted anything and it sounds like fun.

this is what it says in about tablet
Model Number: MID
Android Version: 4.0.3
kernel: 3.0.8+ shen@compiler #1
build number: 20120414-F1.0.6.1

Hi friend... So have you found a way to root your tab? I did root my tab. But beware that it might have some problem as my tab's internal memory happens to be full and can't install new app. Can't erase the memory. Happen to find out that its because of busybox script error.