Rooting a CMP738b to get android market to run

nypokerfreak

Oct 8, 2011
I am looking to either root or an apk for the android market to run on my CMP738b. It has slide and Amazon market but there are a few apps that are only in the android market that I use on phone and want to use on the tablet. It is running OS 2.2 but would like 2.3 on it.

dilligaf

Oct 4, 2011
I am looking to either root or an apk for the android market to run on my CMP738b. It has slide and Amazon market but there are a few apps that are only in the android market that I use on phone and want to use on the tablet. It is running OS 2.2 but would like 2.3 on it.
I can tell you that the methods that worked on the 738a did not work for this model. Be patient until enough of these are out there, and you will find someone has figured it out. or just google for the apk?

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
Have you updated Slide to 4.3? 4.3 runs smoother then what came on it stock. Iv updated some of the stock apps like FB and twitter. I was reading on another site that a few people was working on the Android market problem. But they found that Google android 2.2 wont register with the market. So they have been working on the code to get it to work. But is a good site that i found to get up to date droid apps and you DL them to your tablet.