rooting coby mid 4331

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

Noelbernardez

Jul 18, 2013
Thanks a lot...... You D man................

But unfortunately my mid4331 is now on boot loop, my daughter accidentally trip on the charger while i was installing new fonts and boot animation through ROMTOOLBOX.

Hope you can assist me.
:eek: My laptop can't detect my mid4331,

Thanks Man.......

Ricky405jr

Feb 23, 2013
well did you make a backup before doing that? If so then restore it. if not are you now rooted?

Noelbernardez

Jul 18, 2013
unfortunately i did'nt dut iknow that i am rooted but i cant connect to my pc thats why icantdo anything please help me

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thanks a lot...... You D man................

But unfortunately my mid4331 is now on boot loop, my daughter accidentally trip on the charger while i was installing new fonts and boot animation through ROMTOOLBOX.

Hope you can assist me.
:eek: My laptop can't detect my mid4331,

Thanks Man.......

Without a backup or dump nothing can be done, the backup or dump is used to replace your OS, but seeing none exists nothing can be done.

Think of a dump or backup as a flat tire, say you have a blow out, you look in your truck but you forgot to bring it, without the spare you have nothing to use, same here.

Noelbernardez

Jul 18, 2013
sir i use this when i rooted my tab it says that it has a back up
$root.jpg

does this mean that i have a back up
sorry sir im only a newbie and really need help

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
sir i use this when i rooted my tab it says that it has a back up
h8YGRa1OApQOQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

does this mean that i have a back up
sorry sir im only a newbie and really need help

Used what? if you have a backup then yes you can use it, I don't see anything, but none the less, seeing you say you made a backup just restore your backup and you will be fine.