Rooting info, new to rooting. Should I root?

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
Just joined the forum. Looks like there's a bunch of good info here. Trying to decide if I need to root my vtab. I would love to stop the annoying auto update pop up. That's the biggest benefit I see so far. I was wondering what the ad hoc thing was all about? I need to root my evo so I can use the wifi tethering. Would I need to root my tablet to use that? I've seen there's a few different ways to root it. Which is the best way? Thanks

Umgixxer

Dec 19, 2011
Just got mine and rooted it with super one click it was difficult getting the drivers to install right for me tho

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
Just got mine and rooted it with super one click it was difficult getting the drivers to install right for me tho

Good to hear. What kinda problems did you have and how'd you fix it? Like I said I'm new to rooting, but have done a lot of reading on it. I'm pretty good with computers though. Thanks

Umgixxer

Dec 19, 2011
Basically download the super one click and try to run it, you may have no problems, my buddies pc just refused to install the drivers correctly but he eventually figured it out and then it ran smoothly