Rosetta Stone for Android

luckyruby4

Aug 25, 2011
Does any one know of a way to run the program Rosetta stone on an Android device like a tablet?

I have scanned the web looking for an app, and even went to the Rosetta stone web site, but it look like there is no such way to do this?

Is it possible to emulate a windows environment, (such slander on an Android) just to be able to run this program?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

daemonrebel

Feb 11, 2012
I have the same tablet and so far the only solution I've figured out is to upgrade to ICS Android v4. Currently ICS is considered unstable and proceed at your own risk.

This is very frustrating, because I'm tired of sitting in front of my laptop to do homework for Russian class and I want to lounge on the couch or something without weighing down my lap because of cooling pad/fans.

It certainly is more relaxing using a tablet than using laptop. It's nice to unplug from the keyboard for once. I'm not quite used to typing on a touch screen yet, as I can touch type on a keyboard and I admit it's slowing me down a bit.

This one problem is the only thing slowing me down on my tablet. It can run everything else under the sun. Your guess is as good as mine.

aidanxc

May 10, 2012
Did you find a solution for this?

I have Rosetta Stone on a CD and I want to use it on Android - any solutions would be appreciated.

Thx

I have the same tablet and so far the only solution I've figured out is to upgrade to ICS Android v4. Currently ICS is considered unstable and proceed at your own risk.

This is very frustrating, because I'm tired of sitting in front of my laptop to do homework for Russian class and I want to lounge on the couch or something without weighing down my lap because of cooling pad/fans.

It certainly is more relaxing using a tablet than using laptop. It's nice to unplug from the keyboard for once. I'm not quite used to typing on a touch screen yet, as I can touch type on a keyboard and I admit it's slowing me down a bit.

This one problem is the only thing slowing me down on my tablet. It can run everything else under the sun. Your guess is as good as mine.