[Rumor] Android Tablet Lineup Leaked - Includes Unknown 10-Inch HTC Tablet

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
android-tablets-release.jpg

It appears that an unknown "major U.S. retailer" had one of their advanced Android Tablet lineups leaked. No reports yet as to which retailer this is, so we are holding this under the rumor moniker for now. If it turns out to be accurate it's pretty interesting in many ways. One, the prices of these tabs are very competitive. Two, there is a listing for an unknown HTC 10-inch tablet that we have no real ideas about at this point.

This is pretty exciting stuff if it proves to be true. We will probably know more when CTIA gets rolling soon. In the mean-time, we will dig with our sources to try and find out more, and you guys can speculate in the forums! ;)

Source: AndroidCentral

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Good find!... let's hope these are not all 3G contract prices, but regular WIFI.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Appears the #1 rumor is this is from Staples....

2011 Staples, Inc. 030911 is the other scanned document.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
10inch HTC Tablet? FINALLY!

Let's hope it's a good one

It's been rumored for a few months about a 10" HTC tablet, but no one really knows anything about it.

I for one am thinking HTC is wanting to find out what the current prices are on the market, and will try to go below it a bit. Although I think others will be doing the same. Everyone is looking at the Motorola Xoom and learning from Motorola's mistakes. You gotta drive down prices... or else the iPad2 will sell over 10,000,000 tablets....

vkzoe

Mar 15, 2011
I'd rather 8 inch for a tablet. if supports 4g network it would be terrific

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Could it just be a larger version of the HTC Flyer? Same capabilities?

That is what I thought. The HTC Flyer already has very good hardware, and I can't imagine the 10" tablet running much better.