[RUMOR] Samsung Working on Monster 5.8-inch 'Galaxy Foneblet'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
tabletphone-funny-pic.jpg

As if the 6.3-inch Galaxy Note rumors weren't enough, today we have a new rumor from the Samsung camp. Supposedly, the Korean company is working on a 5.8-inch monster "Galaxy Foneblet." Now, glancing at this rumor, we find this a bit easier to believe than the previous 6.3-inch story, but that doesn't mean we buy it just yet. Apparently, this device is simply one of Samsung's 5.8-inch media players that are already sold in Korea, but with phone functionality added to it.

What do you guys think? Do you think Samsung might be considering a device like this, and if so, would you consider buying it if it came to your area of the world?

Source: BGR

sofatiger51

Jan 23, 2013
For any mobile phone, I think Galaxy Note II size is probably the biggest size I personally would tolerate. When I surf, I like big screen and therefore prefer to do it at home with PC or Mac.
Mobile phone surfing for me is for urgent search only. I wish that Android tablet can come out with resolution similar to or better than iPad retina display. My wife has an iPad 4 which I enjoy using. Because of retina display, I now started to appreciate smaller high resolution screen. I need second tablet for myself and would like to see whether Android tablet can come out with high resolution display.

droidmaster88

Mar 28, 2012
As if the 6.3-inch Galaxy Note rumors weren't enough, today we have a new rumor from the Samsung camp. Supposedly, the Korean company is working on a 5.8-inch monster "Galaxy Foneblet." Now, glancing at this rumor, we find this a bit easier to believe than the previous 6.3-inch story, but that doesn't mean we buy it just yet. Apparently, this device is simply one of Samsung's 5.8-inch media players that are already sold in Korea, but with phone functionality added to it.

What do you guys think? Do you think Samsung might be considering a device like this, and if so, would you consider buying it if it came to your area of the world?

Source: BGR

I don't have 1 of those