S Note: How To Change Default Picture Editor To Edit Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gully

Apr 13, 2014
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition). When I selected "Edit cover" for one of my S notes, after selecting a photo from Gallery, rather than selecting the app that I always use (QuickPic) to crop it, I accidentally selected the other editor option and set this as the default picture editor (not sure what this editor is, but it shows a white 3 x 3 grid on top of my photo).
How do I clear the current settings so that I can use QuickPic again?
I thought that I might be able to change the default under Settings/Application manager/App info, but I can't see how to do it from there.

Thanks very much!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Under all in the app manager you would need to find the editor that's coming up now then clear the cache and defaults for that app.

Gully

Apr 13, 2014
Thanks for this. I think that the editor must be Gallery. I cleared the cache but there are no defaults set, so this hasn't solved the problem.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It doesn't sound to me like Gallery is the app you're looking for but I have no idea what it may be.

Gully

Apr 13, 2014
It doesn't sound to me like Gallery is the app you're looking for but I have no idea what it may be.
I cleared the defaults on QuickPic and this solved the problem! I obviously did set the default to QuickPic which is what I thought I always used, but I was wrong. I'm definitely the wally of the week! Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.