s7 car charger

neil

Mar 7, 2011
hi i am new here just got a s7 last week i was frustrated at the lack of a car charger in the uk so i bought a old style nokia with the large pin.it didnt fit but i got a fine file and carefully filed it down a little and bingo it works!one other thing i know it is the wrong forum i am trying to get link2sd working my tablet sees the second partition on the sd but wont mount it?i have not a clue with adb.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
hi i am new here just got a s7 last week i was frustrated at the lack of a car charger in the uk so i bought a old style nokia with the large pin.it didnt fit but i got a fine file and carefully filed it down a little and bingo it works!one other thing i know it is the wrong forum i am trying to get link2sd working my tablet sees the second partition on the sd but wont mount it?i have not a clue with adb.

To get a better chance at a response you should (1) separate your link2sd question into a standalone post and (2) post the question in the Huawei development subforum.

pedro_

Jan 8, 2011
Vferrari, preach not, Speaking of netfix. seems somewhat irrelevant to android 2.2 discussion ...

I am puzzled why huawei got into tablets if they don't really want to support them.

I think it would actually be better to obtain the correct size plug and make up a suitable lead. My S7 has a close to zero insertion force connector, so stuffing a slightly oversize plug in may spread the connector so that your pucka plug just falls out.

A common theme on this forum is folks bricking their box after root fiddling, I for one would not bother with moving stuff to sdcard, just delete all the dren that you don't really need.