S7 Slim - Case or Silicon - What's Available?

gtd2000

Jan 16, 2012
Hi Folks,
I'm looking for a either a case that doubles as a stand or perhaps a gel/silicone rubber type case for the S7 Slim.

Is there anything available that anyone can recommend?

Cheers in advance :)

fitzy89

Mar 19, 2012
Hi Folks,
I'm looking for a either a case that doubles as a stand or perhaps a gel/silicone rubber type case for the S7 Slim.

Is there anything available that anyone can recommend?

Cheers in advance :)

I too am looking for a case for mine. There are several leather cases on ebay that double as a stand, like the type you are looking for. I am looking for a gel one myself (this is different to silicone), the gel ones are more rigid, they fit the device better and in my opinion offer better protection than the silicone ones but I just can't seem to find one anywhere for the S7 Slim.

Could anyone else shed any light on this?

gtd2000

Jan 16, 2012
Did you source yours through the recent deal on HUKD?

I've still not found anything at the right price yet...

fitzy89

Mar 19, 2012
Did you source yours through the recent deal on HUKD?

I've still not found anything at the right price yet...

I got mine from Expansys, they had a deal on last week, reduced from £249.99 down to £99. Great bit of kit.

Now just waiting to find a gel case and hopefully XDA Devs or someone else will bring out an ICS (or 2.3 or 3.0) rom for it. Loving it so far though.

EDIT: Just looked on HUKD, it appears this was the same deal that they had listed there :)

gtd2000

Jan 16, 2012
Yeah that was a good price. The original suggested price is ridiculous :eek:

Make sure you don't install a different launcher, I've read that it won't work if you do!