S7 Slim Recovery

Vicci401

Sep 25, 2012
Hi my tablet is stuck in recovery mode, I have looked at other posts on the web but my phone does not have the send or red and green call buttons. How do I get the phone to select my option and restart it - what buttons do I push (i have pushed them all in different combinations but nothing happes, the screen just turns off and on. Plesae Help.

D

Dawnstar

Hi my tablet is stuck in recovery mode, I have looked at other posts on the web but my phone does not have the send or red and green call buttons. How do I get the phone to select my option and restart it - what buttons do I push (i have pushed them all in different combinations but nothing happes, the screen just turns off and on. Plesae Help.

To reset hold the power button for 7-8 sec if that don't work look into the tablet [Settings] and click on default.

shawn1968

Sep 26, 2012
if you have installed recovery 2.1.5.8 then you will have to press the volume up and volume down keyw so many times needed as to see at the bottom of the screen the message "back menu button enabled" Then you can use the power button to enter your selections.