S7 stays on "IDEOS" screen

Fendogz

Feb 3, 2011
I was installing the joenilan Ideos s7 stable rom v1.3 and after formatting the ext2 to ext4 internal card my S7 no longer passes the IDEOS screen. I've tried every combo of keys to see if I can get it to CWM (especially menu+send+power)but nothing happens. Is there another way that I can get my computer to recognize my S7. I have the S7-104, US BestBuy.

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
Put your tablet on fastboot mode vol up vol down and power.Then flash trizet mod v3. After that you can flash any rom.

Fendogz

Feb 3, 2011
Thanx for the reply. That doesn't do anything. Still stays on the ideos screen.

Fendogz

Feb 3, 2011
That doesn't seem to be working either. :mad: I've held it so long that my fingers felt like they where going to fall off. Again thanx for the reply. any other sugestions?

Fendogz

Feb 3, 2011
The only button combo I get a response from is menu+hang up(red button)+ power. The tab starts blinking like a christmas tree.

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
The only button combo I get a response from is menu+hang up(red button)+ power. The tab starts blinking like a christmas tree.

disconnect charger plug.
try fastboot : hold volume up + power
try recovery : hold menu + call + power

for last, flash official rom.
put dload folder on sd card and press "power" button only, do not press combo button.

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
It was happend to me and I realise that somehow my hboot was corupted and dont let me tu use the key combination. I solved mine whith sdcard dload folder first downgrading to 2.1 and then upgrading later with 2.2 by sdcard dload upgrade metod.
You can solve the problem using droidexplorer *Droid Explorer. If you are lucky and the software can see your tablet is an option to enter in recovery.

Fendogz

Feb 3, 2011
It was happend to me and I realise that somehow my hboot was corupted and dont let me tu use the key combination. I solved mine whith sdcard dload folder first downgrading to 2.1 and then upgrading later with 2.2 by sdcard dload upgrade metod.
You can solve the problem using droidexplorer *Droid Explorer. If you are lucky and the software can see your tablet is an option to enter in recovery.

Thanx, this worked for me. I got it to boot but something is wrong with my S7. After I got it to boot it was running fine. When I shut it down it never started again and it just doesn't want to turn on now. I left it charging all night and still I get nothing. Time to throw out the S7 :(. I really appreciate all of you guys time in helping me out. If i get any results I'll give an update.

mrachni

Aug 17, 2011
Put your tablet on fastboot mode vol up vol down and power.Then flash trizet mod v3. After that you can flash any rom.

I successfully flashed tri_zet V3 mod,but constantly receiving message of low space on internal memory,only few applications installed,can i flash joenilan Froyo stable 1.3 over trizet V3?

I`m using Ideos S7 slim.

Last edited:

netof_100

Sep 20, 2011
I was trying to get to work the link2sd but i was not able to create the second partition, I installed Rom Manager (clockwork) and found option to partition the SD, I clicked on it and a list of tablets came up, I didn't find the Huawei S7 so I selected the Huawei Ascend 2 (since it has the same android version) but the tablet restarted and now is on a loop in the IDEOS logo and then keeps rebooting.
I tried to turn it on with Volume up + Send button and power buton, and got a mesage "Enter into fastboot mode you can press HOME + BACK to reboot device" so I did pres home and back button and it restarted and keeps the same loop with the IDEOS logo... please help!!! I was just trying to install my apps into the sd instead of the system memory with 175mb... I tried pressing menu + send button and power but it doesn't get to the recovery... the only screen I can get to is the Fastboot...