Samsung Exec Confirms Galaxy Note 8 Tablet Arriving at MWC

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
Samsung_Galaxy_Note_8-inch-altered.jpg

Just last week we shared a couple of stories detailing the possibility of a Samsung Galaxy Note 8-inch Android tablet arriving at MWC in February. It turns out the possibility is now a reality. JK Shin himself reportedly confirmed the new 8-inch variant of the Galaxy Note tablet is real and will show up at the MWC show next month. No other details were shared, but at least it's far more concrete than what we had before.

An 8-inch tablet might be just the right ticket for some folks, walking that middle road between the 7-inch and a full 10-inch. What do you guys think of a mid-sized tablet?

Source: SlashGear

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
I love mine: Lenovo A2109. It's just the right size for typing, tapping, swyping, etc. A price under $250 doesn't hurt, either!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I am not sure, I think the 7" is nice because it is able to fit in most pockets, but I know the 10" is a bit cumbersome to take with you everywhere you go. The 8" might not be too bad to take along.

But, it comes down to each user and their preference to say what is right. I guess I will have to feel one in my hands to see what I think!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
There is speculation that the screen size is meant to compete with the iPad mini.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1