Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - 2 Tone Beep & Charger Flashing

SUPSVCMI

Oct 14, 2015
Hi all -

I hope you can help me with this annoying problem. About 3 months ago, I noticed my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet was giving a 2-tone beep and at the same time, the indicator light on the wall charger was flashing (it was plugged in at the time, of course). It's fully charged, and the battery doesn't appear to be draining or anything, but it's doing this all the time now, several times a day. I purchased 2 new chargers (both Samsung brand, not knock-offs because they don't always work), and the same problem keeps happening.

Any thoughts? The tablet is a couple of years old now.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Is the tablet beeping the entire time it's plugged into the charger? Do you get any indications or notifications on the tablet out of the ordinary?

SUPSVCMI

Oct 14, 2015
Is the tablet beeping the entire time it's plugged into the charger? Do you get any indications or notifications on the tablet out of the ordinary?

No, not the entire time - it's randomly beeping - perhaps 5-6 times an hour. Nothing out of the ordinary on the tablet other than the battery indicator will flash when this occurs. At first, I thought it must be a problem with the charger, but I've gone through the original charger plus two new ones now, and it still happens.

SUPSVCMI

Oct 14, 2015
Thanks leeshor-

I'm thinking that's got to be it - changing chargers does nothing to help the problem, it just keeps happening. As long as it's still charging, I'll keep using it, but I'm thinking I'll have to replace the tablet at some point. :-(