Samsung galaxy note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
If you wait few days for AT&T note you can pay only $299. with contract .I got the unlocked version, it was cheaper onAmazon than ebay when I got it but still expensive ;$699. You might find a better price now that AT&T has it.

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I went to best buy yesterday, didn't see the note yet,feel lonely in this thread.....hopefully it comes out and a lots of people buy it:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I feel special about that ...every time i take my note out of my purse, few people notice it and inquire about it. But i feel lonely here on the forum on my thread! Thank you for coming here, Gecko T2c:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I was somewhat disappointed to hear in the US, at least AT&T version of the Note, would be using a Snapdragon instead of the more powerful Samsung processor. Not sure why this decision was made, or who made it. Kind of reminds me of the deception by Samsung when they released the Galaxy Tab Wifi, everyone thought it was the same machine as the original, just without the 3G . Still a powerful device for sure, and it probably wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, a dual core 1.5gh Snapdragon should do the job, but still quite a bit less powerful than samsungs own processor.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I read in an article that apparently Samsung used snapdragons chips for the note and before that for the SII, because the SnapDragon works better with the networks that at&t and t mobile operate in the States.

Samsung Galaxy Note

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I read in an article that apparently Samsung used snapdragons chips for the note and before that for the SII, because the SnapDragon works better with the networks that at&t and t mobile operate in the States.

Samsung Galaxy Note

Makes sense, probably dictated by AT&T then, so I wonder if a Verizon model surfaces if it will also have the Snapdragon. Apparently the Samsung processor is considerably more powerful, I saw some benchmarks comparing the EU version with the AT&T version and I would sure rather have the performance of the Exynos processor.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I don't think so, I have an original Galaxy Tab with, I believe, a single core Snapdragon processor and the same 4000mAh and the 7 Plus gets 8 plus hours of battery life compared to about six for the original tab. Not scientific but leads me to believe the Samsung processor may be more power efficient.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I wonder if it is a battery life issue?

I think every time you see me ,you think of battery issues.....I bothered you so much about that in the past! :) But I'm not really complaining with the note battery..it takes me through a day of browsing and reading and browsing and reading , I mean a 12 hours day .

Samsung Galaxy Note