Samsung galaxy note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Where did the Voice Talk come from? I cannot find it in the market. Is it a Samsung App?

Thanks
Marietta in MO

Yes, it came with the note but on the market you can find vlingo virtual assistant,almost the same or speaktoit assistant or evan assistant. I tried few because my accent...some assistant doesn't quite understand me because i have an accent! :(
gloria
Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I just finished to read that only the model of the note situated in china is going to get iCS,not the international GSM model, wich I have, nor the a at &.model. :(

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Weird things are happening lately with some post. ...I'm sure I posted an answer to the LG article. ...somebody stole my post!? :D
Anyway I was saying that i went to Best Buy to look at the at&t note and in the phone department where they had the note, that's all they were selling . Hope to have company soon on this thread, I know I already have company...my friends here at the forum, I mean company for my note! :)
Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Never heard any complaint from note's owners! :) I guess the picker doesn't own one of these good tablets,better phone or good phone,better tablets! :D

Samsung Galaxy Note

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
You are right pbrauer,they are making jokes about the galaxy note, because its a hot topic right now .
Tanzanite,please post your post over at samsung tab ,on my thread,Samsung Galaxy Note....it belongs there!:)

I can see the strip has already been linked so here is another one:

$108247_strip.gif

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
by Omkar Dutta | Friday, 24th Feb 2012 |

Last year, Samsung launched its first phone/tablet hybrid device, the Samsung Galaxy Note. This handset was released last year in most of the European and Asian markets, including Korea, India, and the UK. Last month, Samsung announced the LTE variant of this device at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2012 in Las Vegas.

The Samsung Galaxy Note is already available in the UK from last November. However, Three UK customers can finally get their hands on this amazing device. Three UK recently announced that the much-awaited Samsung Galaxy Note will be soon available for its subscribers. Three UK will initially launch the device in white color. If you are planning to buy one, then check out the complete specs below.
Sylvia Chind, head of handsets at Three said,
“The Samsung Galaxy Note has a large Super AMOLED HD screen that brings movies and games to life with stunning clarity and colour. Plus, with its S-Pen it’s also great for those wanting to work on-the-go and get the best from Three’s award winning 3G network that was built for the mobile internet.”

white_galaxy_note.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note LTE features a 5.3 inch Super AMOLED display, sporting a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, 1.4 GHz dual core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread Operating System (upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS), 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash, full HD (1080p) video recording and playback, 2 megapixel front-facing camera for video calls, and so on.
Other features include a 3.5 mm headset jack, GPS with A-GPS, Android Market, Samsung TouchWiz UI, Readers Hub, Music Hub, Games Hub, S Pen, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, microSD card slot, 32 GB expandable memory, Wi-Fi 801.11 b/g/n, 3G Connectivity, and a 2500 mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Note comes with an amazing S-Pen, which allows the users to sketch, write, capture, and crop images or text from its screen. This handset is expected to be available from next month in the UK. The company will announce the price of this device in the coming days.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Samsung galaxy note....great device!
Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Its time to have a space for the galaxy note among the samsung tablets here on the forum , not just my thread!

Samsung Galaxy Note