Samsung Galaxy S and S II Surpass 50 Million Sales; Galaxy Note at 7 Million!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
By Rajesh Pandey on June 1st, 2012

Samsung has been THE Android device maker to beat. The company’s Galaxy series of handsets have been selling like hot cakes all over the world, and helped the company in surpassing Nokia as the biggest smartphone maker in Q1 of 2012.

Today, Samsung has confirmed that three of its most popular Android handsets, the Galaxy S, Galaxy S II and the Galaxy Note have managed to break another sales figure. The Korean company has managed to sell more than 50 million units of the Galaxy S and Galaxy S II combined, since it launched the former in June 2010. The Galaxy S has sold more than 24 million units since it was first launched, while the Galaxy S II has been brought by more than 28 million people in just 13 months.

Apart from this, Sammy also announced that its hybrid smartphone-tablet mix, the Galaxy Note, has managed to surpass the 7 million sales figure within 7 months of its launch. The sales figure of the Galaxy Note definitely prove that there is a “niche” market for phones with huge screens, that are barely pocketable.

With the Galaxy S III hitting the retail stores in certain regions of the world, it will be interesting to see whether the handset manages to make a dent in the sales of other handsets from Samsung itself.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I finally met one person with the note! How big is the world!

Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
7millions of galaxy note sold in 7 months and I just saw only 3 people posting around here and you know why? Because the note works great and no problems come with it whatever one wants to do with it,so nobody needs to come on the note forum to look for help!
Think about it when you are about to get your next phone!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
7millions of galaxy note sold in 7 months and I just saw only 3 people posting around here and you know why? Because the note works great and no problems come with it whatever one wants to do with it,so nobody needs to come on the note forum to look for help!
Think about it when you are about to get your next phone!

Very good point. Many people post when they need help. Few post when things are going well. Glad your Samsung devices are working out for you and you are still posting :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Well I'm still posting because I got friends here but first of all because Iknoweverything now:-D :-D and I can help a lot !
Btw.....where were you!

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Well I'm still posting because I got friends here but first of all because Iknoweverything now:-D :-D and I can help a lot !
Btw.....where were you!

I was just in Hong Kong and I swear ecru third person had a note. It is very popular there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I stayed and worked in Shanghai few years back for 3 months..great food and cheap,I felt lonely though after a while because their language is so different from any I know that is impossible to make friends and the air you breath is really bad!